Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of it. Her hair looks like it smells like damp dog.

I'm so glad I'm here for the downfall of this stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is basically saying doesn’t matter what I do and what people say about me I am going nowhere

Because I am a narcissistic witch and no one is going to stop me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aww nut....the fuckin huns in the comments man. I just can't 🙈 fuckin delusional. And of course, the "jealousy" word is getting branded around as per.

Reactions: 9
If there’s one thing I cannot stand about people it’s when they can’t admit when they were wrong. She’s so up herself she can never see when she’s messed up. She only said in the deleted video not to say anything to that woman so she could cover her own arse. She knew full well people would pounce on her. There’s no excuse Aimee. You’re a bleep plain and simple. You are very very calculated. Manipulate witch that’s what you are! Have a look at yourself and the way you behave. You’ve upset countless people with the things you’ve said and done. The arse lickers might not see it yet but many others do.

Reactions: 18
Oh ffs !!!
They are all as bad as each other
So basically sticking two fingers up to all their customers on that video that were commenting!!
Yep! They deserve each other! The only way people can really get their genuine thoughts of these companies across to people is through independent review companies like trust pilot or Google because they are too quick to remove any negative feedback.

Reactions: 9
I was with that guy for two months omg he's a narcissist and he would gaslight me trust me when I say it he would play the victim and create drama just like aimless is doing

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She should have taken her own bleeping advice and not posted that video ... such a bleeping twisted bleep . Take your own advice bleep .

Reactions: 7
Oh Aimeee your times running out. I bet your kicking yourself you gave up them WFH jobs

Reactions: 7
I’ve just looked on their trust pilot out of interest after I posted that and there’s already loads of bad reviews! Seems they’re a company who don’t care about their customers!

Reactions: 10
What gets me is Aimless and all her minions saying 'if you don't like what Amy is posting just scroll passed'
Yet none of them can manage to scroll passed one comment (that wasnt rude or mean) and was just trying to make a point.

Its seriously pathetic.

Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion - Aimless gets some dick with Mr D. It will all end in tears you have to agree.

Reactions: 11
I was with that guy for two months omg he's a narcissist and he would gaslight me trust me when I say it he would play the victim and create drama just like aimless is doing
I'm so sorry you had to endure that, I hope you're okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.