Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on GMC are brutally honest, all very true.
The post will be deleted by the company as soon as it’s all seen.
Does she not realise that any company she works for are gonna get tit because she’s a money bleep, she follows the money not the product. Whoever is paying her more for the post will be the best product. I do wonder how hair burst will feel now going forward after witnessing the tit show live and comments. I can’t see them working with her again and if they did then they deserve all the tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nothing like a crying video to get your views up. There is a pattern to this, every fortnight she comes up with something to whine about.
I'm starting to think she created the bullying drama to increase views on her live too. There's always a drama when she works with a brand on a live and then when it goes to tit she fake cries for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This comment is just 😂😂😂

old aimless will be seething at all these negative comments and not being able to delete or control the narrative of many genuine accounts! We are gonna have a catpiss kinda video incoming today!
That’s one is golden 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like hair burst are being told about last nights tit show the second unpinned post

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hairburst and Give me cosmetics are both tit companies anyway. So if she gets dropped by either of them I’ll be surprised. I hope I am.

Reactions: 10
Hairburst her previous fave brand are getting comments now as well as Giveme Cosmetics
————-

she said she might give up lol yes please aimless
Yeah give up you narcissistic dirty skank, you deserve all the hate you get

• Heart
Sorry if this has already been posted but thought it was interesting, I went to see if last night’s video was still there and the vid at the top of the search was someone’s video defending Aimless after the management fiasco. Look at the comments, it’s our mate Millie and coincidentally look who else is there……

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been posted but thought it was interesting, I went to see if last night’s video was still there and the vid at the top of the search was someone’s video defending Aimless after the management fiasco. Look at the comments, it’s our mate Millie and coincidentally look who else is there……
Hi Millie if you read this please duck off from here .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just caught up and that response video is rank.

Nothing is ever her fault, she never takes accountability!

Not even a mention of that poor woman

🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So the famous Sam Payne strikes again. The very same woman that put up videos and photos of an innocent woman making out she was me. Even contacted the poor woman’s family. She is a BULLY AND A TROLL. Have you seen the above @rocksolidcrew , bleeping laughable. Oh Sam Payne also write on Aimee’s page that SP’s husband thought Aimee was awful. Sad thing is SP you don’t have a husband cause no one wants you. VILE HORRID DICK HUNGRY WANKER

Reactions: 14
It's been a few weeks now since Cindersmelly fucked up last time, she was due another and I'm glad I'm here for it.

She’s gonna be quiet today, MH day.
She can’t do a haul because she will get tit
She can’t push hair burst
She’s binned harper off for cock

perhaps a live this morning so all her jobless huns can pat and stroke her ego. Telling her to not quit.

what else does she have in the bag??
She’s either gonna wheel mum out for a story
Or she will reveal big D

I wonder how long big D will last, shall I buy a lettuce see what lasts longer 🥬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.