Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those comments are juicy. She’s really going downhill isn’t she. Surely that cosmetic company won’t work with her again after that?

Reactions: 5
Seems to be a trend with her lets cause some drama ever fortnight keep tattle ticking over, she should be ashamed of herself cause today she outed herself for the bully she is not once did she comment for people to stop bleeping dog

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait for her next video blaming the trolls again 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s a pathetic little worm. Turns comments off and deletes videos when people say anything which isn’t licking her rectum. I’m glad she does what she does with her hunions, people notice it and because she has orchestrated her huns defending her over the most pathetic of things, not only is she clearly setting people up to be attacked when she does a video like she has but even in the comments, someone can comment something with no malice and her thick as tit followers will jump on people - eventually there will be nobody who dares to comment or a long list of pissed off people who have been victim to Aimless and her crappy huns. Crack on I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s doing another live for them near Christmas, after reading those comments I think they’ll be thinking twice about that 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s deleted her video that caused all her minions to bully that lady

Reactions: 4
She’s deleted her video that caused all her minions to bully that lady
Literally in the last 5 minutes. Such a bleep . No word on the new fella. Think he's fucked her off too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen the ladies comment who said to Aimee not even being nasty about not being able to hear her house and aimees showing off her hauls and the woman got hate comments. She did a video saying sorry to Aimee too. Wow, I hope the lady is okay.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s a pathetic little worm. Turns comments off and deletes videos when people say anything which isn’t licking her rectum. I’m glad she does what she does with her hunions, people notice it and because she has orchestrated her huns defending her over the most pathetic of things, not only is she clearly setting people up to be attacked when she does a video like she has but even in the comments, someone can comment something with no malice and her thick as tit followers will jump on people - eventually there will be nobody who dares to comment or a long list of pissed off people who have been victim to Aimless and her crappy huns. Crack on I say!
I first hand know how it feels to attacked by her huns, I asked a genuine question back around may/June time and I got trolled by her minions to the point one of them actually found my fb and messaged me telling me to go and unalive myself, that's how disgusting and vile her minions are and that's why I hate aimless so much, I'm thick skinned so it didn't bother me but my heart goes out to that poor lady earlier who didn't even say anything bad, literally just making a genuine point, if you're not licking aimless arse then she don't wanna know.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Give her enough rope as they say.

• Heart
Why highlight that poor ladies comment ? Why not delete it like anyone else's comment's like she usually does . Then to leave it up so she could get her pack of dogs to do her dirty work . She knew what would happen. You hateful ugly dirty neglectful mother bleep . I know you're reading here. How on earth do you sleep at night? (Besides the dirty cum stained unwashed bedding smells) you deserve all that's coming to you .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I first hand know how it feels to attacked by her huns, I asked a genuine question back around may/June time and I got trolled by her minions to the point one of them actually found my fb and messaged me telling me to go and unalive myself, that's how disgusting and vile her minions are and that's why I hate aimless so much, I'm thick skinned so it didn't bother me but my heart goes out to that poor lady earlier who didn't even say anything bad, literally just making a genuine point, if you're not licking aimless arse then she don't wanna know.
That’s awful. Imagine if you wasn’t thick skinned tho. She’s a bleep and so are her followers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's really awful. I am sorry that happened to you. I think TT has gone to her head and she thinks she is untouchable. Horrible person inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s awful. Imagine if you wasn’t thick skinned tho. She’s a bleep and so are her followers
If they had done that a year prior if would have probably tipped me over the edge tbh, people like that aren't worth getting stressed over, they're sad pathetic little lapdogs who lick the arse if someone who wouldn't give them the time of day

That's really awful. I am sorry that happened to you. I think TT has gone to her head and she thinks she is untouchable. Horrible person inside and out.
Thankyou! I really think it has too, this time a year ago she was tolerable, a bit of a nob but nothing like she is now, I really hope one day it comes crashing down all around her and she has to get a real job like the rest of us

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.