Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give her enough rope as they say.
THIS is literally it! I can see it and this is why I’ve said the fake accounts trolling her TikTok need to chill because Aimless and her huns are the real trolls and they’re perfectly capable of creating every tit storm themselves 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm still convinced that Harper isn't even living with her at the moment and her making the sandwiches yesterday was just to throw us off guard and make it look believable, I hope Andy has stepped in and safeguarded his daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 14
New video up. Woe is me . Twisting it to her narrative. Definitely been reading here . Truth hurts eh bleep ?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
New video up.
Talk about gaslighting her followers, bleeping wanker. Still blaming the poor woman who got the hate and not telling her followers to pack it in, she's sunk lower than I could have imagined with that one.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Just seen her new video. So, basically it’s the woman’s fault for commenting and not Aimee’s? That’s definitely not how I see it. Aimee knew EXACTLY what she was doing when she made the response video. She can’t convince me she meant no harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does D know he signing up to be her carer?

View attachment 1770397
She’s like a child she’s only just met him and then she’s going on like they’ve been together ages. She needs to bleeping grow up and also stop allowing people to bully others and she only does that so she can say I didn’t do anything wrong and play the bleeping sympathy card yet again like she always does.

She’s a bleeping narcissistic bleep and she needs permanently banning from tiktok.

Also she needs reporting to social services because the neglect that her daughter gets is unacceptable. There are women out there desperate for children and then you got this twit who gives zero fucks about her child and just abandons her

• Heart
If they had done that a year prior if would have probably tipped me over the edge tbh, people like that aren't worth getting stressed over, they're sad pathetic little lapdogs who lick the arse if someone who wouldn't give them the time of day

Thankyou! I really think it has too, this time a year ago she was tolerable, a bit of a nob but nothing like she is now, I really hope one day it comes crashing down all around her and she has to get a real job like the rest of us
It will because she doesn't know how to behave properly she just doesn't have the right attitude. Her attitude is normal hardworking people are all peasants, she definitely looks down at people, she thinks she is entitled, she is nothing more than a spoilt brat who has always had her own way. One day someone will teach her a lesson and she will lose everything. It's a long way down from the top of her high and mighty perch and when she lands in a heap it's going to bleeping hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That latest video...narcissistic bleep! Sick of her!!!

Woe is fuckin me...how about the person who made that comment was worried about heating their home and now they've got your army of huns on their back too! duck off aimless, just when i think you couldn't possibly sink any lower 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Just been catching up. Caught a bit of her tragic live before. Jeez. What a mess !!! All the comments on their tiktok are great tho hahahaaha love it.

This woe is me is wearing thin, you pointed this woman out. You knew your dick head fans would go and comment. We see through you, we don’t fall for your bullshit. Twisted c**t!!!!!!

Also when ya out buying for yourself and MR dick head do you never get mum guilt?! Jeez I look like a woman while my kids have everything. Mum guilt and all that.

Hope ya tiktok career comes to an end soon coz you deserve duck all.

• Heart
I hate the word and very rarely use but its the only fitting word for her GEEBAG of the highest order 🤬 she really pissed on my chips tonight, the fake bleeping tears so shes not cancelled!! See all them ring lickers they need a good dose of bleeping cop on!! Who lives near her please go a give her a slap for me and tell her thats all the way from Dublin

Reactions: 10
I'm still convinced that Harper isn't even living with her at the moment and her making the sandwiches yesterday was just to throw us off guard and make it look believable, I hope Andy has stepped in and safeguarded his daughter
Yes me too. Harper deserves to be so happy and have a childhood where she has friends over for tea, they can do homework together after school, let her go to activities she is really interested in. Give her the attention she really deserves, talking to her listening to her let her develop socially in the correct settings.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just been catching up. Wow, she really is a horrible woman. She virtually pointed her hunions to that woman’s post, and gets them to bully covertly, so her hands stay clean. Lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s such a bleeping lying bleep! She made it clear that she didn’t reply to the comment on the video but she didn’t say she deleted the comment so that meant she said it with the intention of wanting people to go and give hate to the lady. Now it’s all backfired on her because of the hate she’s receiving from her live and having no control on the comments on give me cosmetics page. I’ve literally just said she will be playing the sympathy card again and her she is with her tit response and as for saying she’s not a bully is she for bleeping real! And then she gets bullied, well Aimee don’t give it the big I am if you can’t take the back lash! Now duck off and do what other parents are doing and look after your child. But we all know she won’t be doing that because she’s probably crying down the phone to head!

If she deletes as she says she might then don’t worry I have the video saved

Reactions: 21
She’s such a bleeping lying bleep! She made it clear that she didn’t reply to the comment on the video but she didn’t say she deleted the comment so that meant she said it with the intention of wanting people to go and give hate to the lady. Now it’s all backfired on her because of the hate she’s receiving from her live and having no control on the comments on give me cosmetics page. I’ve literally just said she will be playing the sympathy card again and her she is with her tit response and as for saying she’s not a bully is she for bleeping real! And then she gets bullied, well Aimee don’t give it the big I am if you can’t take the back lash! Now duck off and do what other parents are doing and look after your child. But we all know she won’t be doing that because she’s probably crying down the phone to head!

But she did reply to the comment both written and with a bleeping response video, im afyer watching the girls video apologising omfg the girl is inconsolable. Aimee is a dirty dangerous lying pox

Attachments

Reactions: 7
But she did reply to the comment both written and with a bleeping response video, im afyer watching the girls video apologising omfg the girl is inconsolable. Aimee is a dirty dangerous lying pox
She caused all this herself she knew exactly what she was doing in the now deleted video and she wanted her followers to bully the lady. She still hasn’t even apologised as usual it’s all about her! She’s a tit creator and a compulsive liar! This new bloke must be bleeping stupid to go near her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She caused all this herself she knew exactly what she was doing in the now deleted video and she wanted her followers to bully the lady. She still hasn’t even apologised as usual it’s all about her! She’s a tit creator and a compulsive liar! This new bloke must be bleeping stupid to go near her.
One thing she is good at and should maybe take it up as a profession is a bleeping tit stirrer

Reactions: 9

Me too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.