Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyHorses

She’s such a fucking lying cunt! She made it clear that she didn’t reply to the comment on the video but she didn’t say she deleted the comment so that meant she said it with the intention of wanting people to go and give hate to the lady. Now it’s all backfired on her because of the hate she’s receiving from her live and having no control on the comments on give me cosmetics page. I’ve literally just said she will be playing the sympathy card again and her she is with her shit response and as for saying she’s not a bully is she for fucking real! And then she gets bullied, well Aimee don’t give it the big I am if you can’t take the back lash! Now fuck off and do what other parents are doing and look after your child. But we all know she won’t be doing that because she’s probably crying down the phone to Dickhead!

If she deletes as she says she might then don’t worry I have the video saved
Me too.

Reactions: 4

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
This cunt just keeps on giving us threads 🤣
Haha I know I’m so behind but ironically considering the title I’ve been busy doing my Xmas clean I dunno how smelly can put up her decs without having a good sort out and clean and i don’t buy half as much crap as she does 😂

c40

VIP Member
She's ever so quiet since she's met that new man if he exists that is

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
The way she kept saying “hopefully they’ll be another opportunity to wear it“ definitely made me feel like something has already happened. Maybe he’s been cold with her today not messaged her or said something. I don’t know she just said it so many times it just made me think that.
Yes I got that too

Clementine

VIP Member
There’s some comments in there about being surprised the date was on due to red flags, what are those about? Has she deleted a video?

Faith61

VIP Member
Isn’t this “friend” based up in Scotland ?…..
Are you seriously telling me -
an online TT friend she’s know, a year tops ? -
Drops everything, and comes for a night out with Aimless - to meet a man Aimless has known a week ???
I smell horseshit. 💩

also
We. we . we
How many times did she say it? -
me thinks Ms Desperation Southport 2022 doth protest too much
Is she???? Wtf??

Debs22

VIP Member
Speaking of new threads can someone start one? We’re almost at 60 pages so way over. I would but I’m only on a break for work and don’t have time to write a recap x
I don’t have a clue how to start a new thread. I do know that you don’t have to do a recap x

xtvw

I thought she decided to do something different with her hair when she posted her primark haul earlier because she had loose curls in

• Haha

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Hey geeews I’ve grabbed a bit from the ASOS haul… leather jacket. I’ve inverted it… can anyone else see what they think the size is?

Attachments

• Heart

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
She looked way better before the transition lol. She looks so rough. Harsh makeup and no style at all
The earlier post, Is the best I've seen her hair to be honest. She's obviously ruined it by going in with those fucken crimping things again. She really has no fucken clue!

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Did he actually tell her his fave colour is red or is this because he liked the red dress?

Funny you should mention psychopaths I am watching American psycho and Christian Bale is listening to "Lady in Red" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not watched that film in years but the bit that sticks mostly in my head is when he’s checking himself out and flexing in the mirrors while he’s in bed with a woman 😂😂😂😂

• Haha