Thissinglemama #25 Cindersmelly finds a new man, aka, Desperate Dan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done once again @Johnson1901 for the thread title! You keep winning with these titles šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

recap -

Aimless has been on dates 4 and 5 with desperate Dan. Spent all of last weekend with him. Obviously sleeping with him.
Harper is nowhere to be seen and apparently does not want to be on tiktok at the moment. Pigs might fly. That kid loves being on camera staring at us through the screen!
aimless insinuated she was out with D tonight on the live yet later on in it was saying she had no plans. I give it till Xmas until he is revealed. She said he is very protective of her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and does everything ā€˜rightā€™ šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® maybe she wants him to be her personal bouncer for all the nasty trolls on her page!
more shite last night with GMC live. Couldnā€™t answer questions properly and apparently kept overruling the GMC staff behind the camera. People got muted for asking questions. Tons of people complained to GMC resulting in them deleting their post. Thereā€™s a pattern occurring hereā€¦.. letā€™s see what the rest of the week bring in the shambles that is Aimlessā€™s life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I almost forgot to mention the herd of cunts pouncing on a poor follower of Aimless yesterday too in the recap. Making response videos knowing her witches will gun for them. Poor girl made her account private and even did an apology video. Bunch of witches.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She really is the epitome of everything she says she hates isnā€™t she. Mental health advocates donā€™t entice their brain dead followers to bully and harass an innocent woman. I really hope this whole ā€œinfluencerā€ culture dies a death soon, people like her shouldnā€™t have a public platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That leather skirt,corset bodysuit and short dress makes her look like she charges by the hour .........

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thatā€™s exactly what I thought! Letā€™s just preface it with you look as cheap as your morals and as tacky as the wet patch D left for your daughter to sleep in!
And the screenshot mouth is just šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That leather skirt,corset bodysuit and short dress makes her look like she charges by the hour .........
The dresses and skirt all look the same length to me, so how is one too short but the others are fine?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Frigg me!!! Please tell me sheā€™s not serious! She canā€™t be keeping any of these outfits surely! They look bleeping horrendous!! Sheā€™s nearly 40 ffs!!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well done once again @Johnson1901 for the thread title! You keep winning with these titles šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

recap -

Aimless has been on dates 4 and 5 with desperate Dan. Spent all of last weekend with him. Obviously sleeping with him.
Harper is nowhere to be seen and apparently does not want to be on tiktok at the moment. Pigs might fly. That kid loves being on camera staring at us through the screen!
aimless insinuated she was out with D tonight on the live yet later on in it was saying she had no plans. I give it till Xmas until he is revealed. She said he is very protective of her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and does everything ā€˜rightā€™ šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® maybe she wants him to be her personal bouncer for all the nasty trolls on her page!
more shite last night with GMC live. Couldnā€™t answer questions properly and apparently kept overruling the GMC staff behind the camera. People got muted for asking questions. Tons of people complained to GMC resulting in them deleting their post. Thereā€™s a pattern occurring hereā€¦.. letā€™s see what the rest of the week bring in the shambles that is Aimlessā€™s life!
Thankyou both!!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Frigg me!!! Please tell me sheā€™s not serious! She canā€™t be keeping any of these outfits surely! They look bleeping horrendous!! Sheā€™s nearly 40 ffs!!!!!
1 word ......woman!!!šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you both for the new thread and the title.

oh aimless, donā€™t walk to slowly on any corners.
I donā€™t clothes shame as a rule but omg, no no no, I think sheā€™s slutting it up for the new man.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her figure could look nice in so many clothes there's so much that would suit her but she just seems to avoid all of it. That's not me shaming Im bigger than her. Just with all the clothing hauls she still always gets it so wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s not got the body off baywatch but sheā€™s certainly got the face off crime watch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.