Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

julie1965

VIP Member
New thread! Well done @mmmbop123 om winning the title!

Recap -

Aimless states she is now dating someone! She’s lacking on any “content” really apart from trying on red dresses for her dates and pushing products she can sell down people’s throats.

she’s dropped her followers like a sack of shit since this guy came along. Doesn’t wish them good morning. Doesn’t do any vlogs.She’s proving that she uses them for their money. Of course once she catches up on here she will post again.

She said the only bad point about this man was he is a blue and apparently she’s a red. But she has admitted she doesn’t follow football after wondering why there was loads of England merch in Asda which was for the World Cup.

Said man has been to her house, she implied on live he’s stayed over and they’ve at least done bits. Date two she brought him into hers and her daughters home. She’s told her daughter who apparently doesn’t mind because she “just wants her to be happy”.

Dates 4 and 5 are happening this weekend.
Great recap of the life of that twat .👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Definitely more in the live than usual, just like last time ppl waiting to see what kicks off 😂

smellrose

VIP Member
Didn’t she say she liked men with dark hair. So that’s the box she would’ve ticked. Doubt she would’ve matched with a bald guy 🤣

• Haha

Gi'ore

What the frig is she on about now?

Feel your feelings, dont stay there, feelings are only temporary. Mental health ambassador right there 🙄

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
Just discovered this thread .. I had to unfollow her . The endless buying / pushing of useless , unnecessary tat to people in this climate , the sanctimonious rants - and that ridiculous manky peach makeup headband finally pushed me over the edge
Welcome 👋 I NEED to unfo
The banner at the bottom about members after March seems to have gone?

We have to create an invite code for people to join
Christ....it took me all my time to get on here myself 😂😂😂🤣😂 what do we have to do ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Just caught up with her latest video ! Very disappointed there will be no lady in l red !!
Her hair actually looks quite nice in that video
I wonder if she will leave it like that for later ???

They look like something from Clare survey's wardrobe. They are also going to look like her bum is eating them when she wears them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope you feel better soon X
Thank you xx

• Heart

leekc

Chatty Member
Can someone pls fill me in, what did the woman comment on the video and then what did Aimee do to her? Feel like I’ve missed a chunk 🤣🤣