Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veilside

Chatty Member
He might not of appeared in the transition but I still feel we will see a glimpse of him before the weekend is out!
Also I could be way off but maybe he has come across her on Tiktok previous to their first date, seen she has a big following (98% of which are following for the shit show) and is using her as a way to get “TikTok famous”
Either way I truly think he will become a part of her Tiktoks

The skirt is too small, it's pulling at the sides and who goes for a meal wearing over the knee fuck me boots? The smart casual outfit for the Comedy Club tomorrow will be hilarious!
Do we think she'll treat him to a McDonalds breakfast in the morning?
costa bacon roll!

Reactions: 4

lin310

I can’t understand why this new fella, a football fan apparently, would choose to spend the evening with a woman he met 5 minutes ago and her mates rather than watching the England game?
I was thinking the absolute same!!!!

julie1965

VIP Member
Hello ladies 😊 I've been absent for a couple of weeks. Had to block her and take a break as she was doing my MH no good. Feeling a good bit better and have missed all your comments that make me chuckle daily!
Think I'll unblock her this weekend so just parking myself here to watch the 💩show unfold
Hope you’re feeling better ❤

• Heart

CrazyHorses

Just caught her live and she is being really odd. Someone asked if harper still lives with her. She read the question but didn’t answer it and eventually muttered something I didn’t hear. She also read our a question asking if D was taking her out but again didn’t answer. She is being very cagey
I quickly glanced in without going into her actual live and for some reason she looks rattled by something?

Reactions: 3

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Me neither now. Hold on, I’m still in tik tok I’ll look back my fyp

I’ve screen recorded it (I think) Can’t get it to post here though
Yiu need to compress it to fit in here any compressercapp will do it
Or post screenshots if she used captions?

julie1965

VIP Member
my thoughts exactly - Fucking state of it
November - Tits out
Not an ounce of self awareness.
:mad:

Someone just said on Live - "such an Inspiration"
What the actual fuck
The world is fucking doomed with idiots like that.
Jesus Christ

Music on - Im only Human
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Prick
Fucking thing….