Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
No idea but I’ll ask around. What I do know is she couldn’t wait to dump Harper and hadn’t even bothered to check on her all weekend. Poor kid.

Aimee honestly disgusts me. I’ve no issue with people sensibly shaggjng around as long as they’re careful. But she’s just jumping into this head first and it’s a bit bunny boiler for me. She’s so immature it’s unreal.

Did she even buy any full meals at Tesco? It’s all snacks for Harper cos she knows full well it’ll be takeaways all week. Skank

Lo

Yes I think you’re right! T shirt matches. He looks so normal poor guy. He has no idea what he’s let himself in for
Guys on fb and he’s from Liverpool & has his own business (didn’t she say he did?)

Reactions: 4

kirst06

Chatty Member
The thing is as well she already has plenty of clothes on her floordrobe that she’s not worn? Sure out of the mountain of clothes she could pull together an outfit without spending more? She’s got to be spending on credit because there is no other way. She’s far from relatable as a single mum. I couldn’t relate to her if I tried, I spent £9 on a Christmas jumper today (absolute bargain which will last years if I don’t put on weight) and I was umming over it all day! (Sons got loads) But with all the events we have it’ll get worn a lot and it’ll match most of my jeans/trousers and boots. She wouldn’t bat an eyelid to spend £40/50 on a jumper but she’s savvy as fuck when it comes to H.

Bet that dicks come out as green as the grinch 😆
Just spat my cuppa out 😂😂😂😂🤣

• Haha

c40

VIP Member
That's what " they're best at"😡
I wasted 16yrs believing it was me....too long a story but got our in the end and he's the sad sack of his own now..cos treats every woman the same, they can't help themselves 😡
Don't look for it, " it " will find you!! You won't think that right now cos you've been shat on, but believe me, you will💖
Funny cause some days are good then some days are bad .. on how he treated me in that last month .. I do Admit my head is a mess still waiting for an apology but that won't happen anytime soon

• Heart
  • Sad

xtvw

She’s deleted her video that caused all her minions to bully that lady

AHintofStyle

Oh no! I’m looking at her nails and it’s an old video which has randomly popped up. Apologies people 🙈

• Haha

bluey

VIP Member
He’s a blue but his favourite colour is red? That’s what I don’t understand? Wonder if she’ll do a transition video and he’ll appear
Like I said he’s a massive RED flag this is another reason