Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Could this be the guy? The only male D she follows on instagram, he may not have instagram but just a thought after a snoop 😂 and the same guy is on fb & from Liverpool
No just looked him up on fb daniel john reilly and he dosent have any tats

Reactions: 3

deli78

Chatty Member
I bet she checks his phone to see if he's been looking her up. Or if he's looking at other women's profiles. God help him if he comes across here and reads it. She will eat him alive for betraying her.

At this point whenever I just read her name I get second 

I bet she checks his p

Reactions: 2

scattynatty88

Tbf, dad or not, long term partner whatever I would never let someone else sleep in my sex stained sheets. I just think it's really unhygienic regardless of the length of time you've been together. Just change the sheets it's really not that hard. If it was unexpected like H was ill and came through in the night then yeah I suppose but not in any other situation.
This is what I mean! The original person made it sound like she was 100% perfect and had never done it but if youre taken unawares when your kid is ill in the middle of the night, i aint stripping my bed at 3am 😂

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Speaking of new threads can someone start one? We’re almost at 60 pages so way over. I would but I’m only on a break for work and don’t have time to write a recap x

scattynatty88

That's their dad . This blokes not . A change of bedding wouldn't have hurt .
Irrelevant whether its their dad or not… they still slept in a bed that i’d had sex in.
And with the greatest of respect, yes she lives in a hellhole but you dont know she hasnt changed the sheets. Youre assuming.

Reactions: 1