Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is Aimee thinks she’s untouchable because she has a big following but that following doesn’t match her comments nor likes so I wonder how many of them follow her purely to hate watch 🧐
It is now so noticeable when a lot of comments go against her she makes a video and sends her cretins over to harass and bully them - the comments about cost of living are fair this “job” she proclaims is her living won’t last very long acting like a self centered entitled witch, and just for the record Aimee this ain’t a job and it won’t last forever better people come along and all too soon it’s over so just remember you need the follows and the likes etc much much more than we do or care for! As I’ve said before you post on social media expect people to have an opinion good or bad that’s the price you pay so stop bleeping moaning and bullying people cause poor Aimee had a bad comment grow the duck up or better yet go get a real job, secure your daughters future instead of selling this absolute shite and more fool the folk who actually buy it

And please please get a bleeping stylist or something and a bleeping hair makeover drives me bleeping nuts

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone commented on the latest video asking if she had stopped to think aboit the girl who she made the response about and how her mental health is? It then went on to say all we have heard about is how thos affects you and not how it has affected shelley......deleted in seconds!!
Just goes to prove she couldnt give a tit about anyone other than herself. Do as i say and not as i do is her mantra.

Hi Aimee i know you read here...this is for you.
TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS. THINK HOW YOUR VIDEO REAPOMSE WOULD AFFECT SOMEONE WHO WAS OBVIOUSLY INA BAD HEAD SPACE. GOD FORBID SHE DOES SOMETHING TO HERSELF BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR IDIOT FOLLOWERS ATTACKED HER.
THAT WILL BE ON YOUR HEAD!!!
YOUR A tit "CREATOR " AND YOUR CONTENT ISNT VARIED!

OH AND YOU'RE A GRUBBY MARE

• Heart
Reactions: 21
the comment checking in on Shelly is gone, she’s deleted it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She's just said on live her old management company have been contacting her and offering her work 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s an absolute narcissist- it’s like looking at the female version of my Ex…. Who my eldest (and I!) still have the mental scars from years on
She’s dangerous to be honest

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Could she not take 5 minutes to grab some lunch & a drink before going live! I hate seeing (& hearing) people eating 🤢!!! Plus it's another takeaway

• Sick
Reactions: 11
On live as if none of yesterdays tit shows happened , sat with her tits talking shite!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
on live like nothing has happened.
So her old management are going out their way to help her and get her work 🙄 but she’s not signed with them 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Previously she's stated she can't eat and loses her appetite when she's anxious or depressed.
On her video this morning she states shes struggling today yet on her live she's inhaling a bacon butty whilst saying she's starving !!

Lying mare.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
#you're so vain , I bet you hate this thread is about you.

New thread suggestion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.