Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsasecret22

That poor woman is getting so much hate. Aimee is fucking outrageous! She knew her huns would go after that woman. Shame on you Aimee!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

CrazyHorses

I rather be single then let another man disrespect me .. so another year single for me for xmas wouldn't have it any other way ✌
I have been single for 7 years I am too set in my ways now I value the peace and going to bed knowing full well I am not being cheated on and being lied too and other shit that they throw at you. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17

bluey

VIP Member
She’s gonna be quiet today, MH day.
She can’t do a haul because she will get shit
She can’t push hair burst
She’s binned harper off for cock

perhaps a live this morning so all her jobless huns can pat and stroke her ego. Telling her to not quit.

what else does she have in the bag??
She’s either gonna wheel mum out for a story
Or she will reveal big D

I wonder how long big D will last, shall I buy a lettuce see what lasts longer 🥬

• Haha
  • Heart

Mumof3

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for that poor woman who had all those horrible comments thrown at her. No matter what Aimee says, she is showing off, she can say it’s her ‘job’ or that people ask, but so many people are massively struggling financially at the moment, and this has the ability to make them feel like shit. Read the room Aimee!

• Heart

gatekeeper

VIP Member
Ffs what an absolute dick she is, a 37 year old woman after a handful of dates is now buying glasses with his initial it’s just laughable, also I noticed in that video she fell over herself mentioning Harper as much as she could, someone been having a read over here 🤔 🤔

Bec3007

VIP Member
Didn’t one of her followers say yesterday that people shouldn’t be projecting their personal issues onto Aimee in her comments? So why is Aimee allowed to do this to thousands of people? 🙄

• Heart
I can’t understand why this new fella, a football fan apparently, would choose to spend the evening with a woman he met 5 minutes ago and her mates rather than watching the England game?

• Heart

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
AIMEE YOURE A NASTY UGLY FUCKER WHO NEEDS TO SORT YOUR FUCKING SHIT OUT...YOURE A BITCH !!! AND AS FOR THIS DESPERADO YOURE SHAGGING ...GROW THE FUCK UP...'EXCLUSIVE' MY ARSE....YOU DONT KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT WETHER HES ON DATING APPS STILL OR NOT ...FUCKING HELL...HOW FRIGGING GULLIBLE ARE YOU ???😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 YOURE 37 NOT 15 ....GO BACK AND READ THE COMMENTS ON THE GIVE ME COSMETICS VIDEO ..NICE BEDTIME READING FOR YOU.....MORE THAN A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE HATE YOU ....AMD RIGHTLY SO ....THAT VIDEO LAST NIGHT WAS JUST FOR 'LIKES' AND TO MAKE IT ALL ABOUT FUCKING YOU ...YET AGAIN....COZ THERE YOU WERE TODAY ...SLAPPING IT ON TO GO ON THE SCHOOL RUN ...YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING ****** ...GO AND WASH YOUR FUCKING HAIR YOU ABSOLUTE DIRTY FUCKING SLAG

• Haha
  • Heart

xtvw

She’s a fucking vile woman. She wanted people to bully that woman who left a comment because why not delete the comment? She said she doesn’t want people to go over and attack her but she didn’t need to bring attention to the comment and she did it on purpose to allow her minions to bully that woman and it’s absolutely disgusting behaviour, she’s a 37 year old woman and allows this to happen! She’s nothing but a sad, twisted and evil woman! I hate her even more now.

As usual it’s all about her and the fucking Aimee show!

As for that live she’s an embarrassment to herself and give me cosmetics because she knows fuck all that she’s talking about.

Also where is harper?

Mumof3

VIP Member
Just seen her new video. So, basically it’s the woman’s fault for commenting and not Aimee’s? That’s definitely not how I see it. Aimee knew EXACTLY what she was doing when she made the response video. She can’t convince me she meant no harm.

• Heart

MagicCat

VIP Member
I emailed a company after they gifted her something. They lost a genuine customer because they gifted her and they weren’t bothered. She won’t even use what they sent, I might email them and point it out, that’s how Petty I feel like being 😂

• Heart

gatekeeper

VIP Member
Give Me Cosmetics TikTok is going OFF 🤪 89 comments calling Aimee a cunt 🤣🤣🤣
Wait for the pity post in the next few days saying that they have dropped her and it’s all the nasty people out there, not the fact that she was about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike on that live

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if none of this happened at all. Oh so she ended up dancing and on the shots last night. She said previously that she doesn't dance 🤷‍♀️
I WANT TO KNOW WHERE HER ANXIETY HAS DISAPPEARED TO???? 🤔

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Just been catching up. Wow, she really is a horrible woman. She virtually pointed her hunions to that woman’s post, and gets them to bully covertly, so her hands stay clean. Lowest of the low.

• Heart

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
Just wait till the tax man catches up with her, absolutely no way she's keeping anything back to pay her tax bill

• Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
One min she's replying I understand to comments, then in the next breathe it's 'exactly' pick a lane shamless and stay in it. You either don't give a shit or you do, can't have it both ways

I really hope this little episode today sends more people over here for a read, cause she's not come across great at all

• Heart