Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catrcion

Chatty Member
My fella only stays over at weekends, bedding gets changed before he arrives and after he leaves, I’m a bit OCD about it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18

c40

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been posted but thought it was interesting, I went to see if last night’s video was still there and the vid at the top of the search was someone’s video defending Aimless after the management fiasco. Look at the comments, it’s our mate Millie and coincidentally look who else is there……
Hi Millie if you read this please fuck off from here .

• Haha
  • Heart

c40

VIP Member
As if she's been to Tesco and bought glasses with initials on including her new man fml aswell how long have they been dating ? Lol she's an embarrassment

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Ah lovely having her kid in the same bed she’s just been rattled on the night before. Classy as ever

• Haha
  • Sick
It gets me how she uses 🥺 after her comments. No, it doesn’t wash. Just say I know, I’m sorry you’re struggling and keep it moving. Anyone whose “job” it is now to sell shite is gonna get comments like that and those who make good money from it - from their followers who are struggling should be doing giveaways randomly and not just because they have definitely bought something. She isn’t responsible for the cost of living crisis but content creators should have some compassion to help others. The amount of free shit they get, they could spend about a tenner of their own money a week and send 2 or 3 things to people. That’s what I would do anyway, one because I would feel disgusting keeping everything and having so many people panting over me and two because it’d look good and make me stand out from other creators.

• Heart

CrazyHorses

The cunts let her 8 year old daughter sleep In a bed she’s been shagged in .

Proper CUNT👍
I think she is desperate to have a fella in her life before Christmas so she isn't on her own over Christmas and New year. I was thinking while I was doing the washing up after tea, where she keeps saying "hopefully" what if this fella is giving out vibes that he has already had enough of her, he will have seen her TT about the glass and what if he thought oh shit she is too intense she is suffocating. I think she has real high hopes of this fella, she sees rings marriage and happily ever after she is desperate to out do the ex husband and his beautiful wife to be. She has rose coloured glasses on. I cannot think about poor Harper being in her bed when he has been in there, it is truly sick she isn't well she can't be, what mother would do this.

• Sick

thequietone

Chatty Member
Wow she’s actually fuming in that video. She’s not upset for the lady at all. She’s mad that she didn’t get the outpouring of support she hoped for. She’s nothing but a vile bully. She could’ve easily just deleted the comment. She KNEW exactly what she was doing!

• Heart

deli78

Chatty Member
Am so glad I slept most of yesterday evening as that has been some reading this morning.
Poor amièe nothing is ever her fault and she doesn't understand why folk are saying things like that to her. News flash you self centred bint you set your hounds on the poor lady who was making a genuine point . And you do show off with your cheap tat that you buy.
Maybe your poor dad should stop paying your bills for you and letting you keep the rent money and let's see how long you last without help . Spoiler alert you wouldn't last a week princess.
Now run along and try and sell some hair products whilst you sit there with greased hair that you could fry chips on.
Oh and no mention of D yesterday I see has he got what he wanted and gone don't blame him really.

Bec3007

VIP Member
I know.....its really disgusting that Harper is being palmed off at every single opportunity now JUST coz there's a fella on the scene but don't worry ..believe me...THIS is something Harper will remember ...I find it unbelievable that NOBODY has barely commented on this on her videos ..they're all so fucking wrapped up in Aimee ME ME FRIGGIN ME that they probably don't even REMEMBER who this poor kid IS !!!!!! Aimee...you're a SHIT mum 🖕 WHY the need to spend 2 nights over a weekend with this bloke instead of seeing your daughter ? Clearly giving him what he wants ON A MASSIVE FUCKING PLATE ..take your slutty outfits and FUCK OFF will ya
Exactly. Mums are allowed time off and to enjoy themselves but taking a man back to the house your daughter lives in is below the belt.

It’s always “I’m a girls girl” until there’s a dick available and then they all jump on it like a fly to shit. Same with this independent woman bullshit. So independent until someone gives them a tiny bit of attention and then the man becomes their whole personality. Embarrassing!

• Heart
  • Haha

K4040

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Just succumbed and watched the latest video, my fiancé just said in that green body suit, she’ll look like a marrow fat pea 😂😂😂

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
So here's me bored & tipsy feeling like FBI's no1 bestest EVER did a few sums & discovered the very 1st date could not possibly have taken place before Sunday November 13th ( not sure what time tho sorry) which is exactly 2 weeks ago today !!! Soooo it may well have been before the vid she posted saying she had already been but not long enough to be buying monogrammed frigging cutlery & inviting a stranger into your daughters home aimless you sad act.

• Haha
  • Heart

Popsicled

VIP Member
Hope Aimless and Mr Dick used protection as she may find in 9 months time her obsession with the grinch may become reality and she will have one of her own 🤣View attachment 1768821
You know what, I would so laugh if she ended up up the duff with this new fella! Can you imagine the state of her pregnant? She’d act like she was the only person ever to be having a kid.
Let’s wait for the “aunt flow is late” shittok 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
If there’s one thing I cannot stand about people it’s when they can’t admit when they were wrong. She’s so up herself she can never see when she’s messed up. She only said in the deleted video not to say anything to that woman so she could cover her own arse. She knew full well people would pounce on her. There’s no excuse Aimee. You’re a cunt plain and simple. You are very very calculated. Manipulate bitch that’s what you are! Have a look at yourself and the way you behave. You’ve upset countless people with the things you’ve said and done. The arse lickers might not see it yet but many others do.