Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on insta asked if that's his arm..and she's replied it is! She acting like a 15 year old , no other photos of men so I bet she's taken him out on a girl's night
You say girls night - like the plural “girls”,
You think she has more than one friend ??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BUYING A GLASS FOR HIM?! We all know how long it’s been, she may wanna say longer but the receipts are here. She’s a pathetic excuse of a woman and a mother. Her followers are enabling a huge lack of safeguarding and it’s very telling of their parenting too, lot of them want a visit from social services to make sure their kids are ok and to check their partners phones. Bunch of freaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Very very bad advice on the piss poor hairburst flog with shirl, they really need to be careful giving such incorrect advice on menopausal hair

Reactions: 13
There were at least 3 others on her photos, the ones who went to hers for girls night when Harper was ‘ill’

She doesn’t think it’s a red flag - bet she’s imagining a marriage proposal though
Got to be “acquaintances” - a friend would tell her what a prick she is being

Reactions: 9
She’s said in comments it’s been longer than a week she waited to post about him??? Did she not say on a live she had date 2 and 3 planned? So she’s gone from date 1 being ages ago to date 2/3/4 in the space of a week.
She’s Fukin liar and a nutter
Her last live in victim was moved in within 4 months.She was single in the September and she moved him in beginning of January......and that was only last year.
Safeguarding her daughter doesn't even occur to her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Very very bad advice on the piss poor hairburst flog with shirl, they really need to be careful giving such incorrect advice on menopausal hair
I get Audrey Roberts vibes, I would imagine she’s still doing shampoo and sets,

• Haha
I have to admit if I don’t eat I get all shaky and it brings on a panic attack. She’s contradicted herself though as she’s always saying she doesn’t really eat during the day. Which one is it aimless? Maybe it’s a notebook you need gifted to you so you can keep track of all the shite that comes out your mouth 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am so hoping one of you are able to find out who Mr Dick is 😂

• Haha
Nah I’m crying she is going to do a reveal video. duck off your an adult with a child. A reveal video, I can’t 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its just all so bleeping tragic 😂😂😂😂😂 off for a shower iv pissed me knickers laughing at this clown

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thing is there's absolutely no need to post any of this online, everyone has a work life & personal life (altho I don't class influencer as a job 😂)

I'm just finding it all very odd, I'm wondering if this is all just for content as let's face it, unless she's selling her tat she hasn't got any

The thing that’s thrown me off with the glasses is she’s got Harper and dickins one. I just think it’s a bit odd personally when realistically Harper shouldn’t even know who he is. That’s something you’d get everyone if you were a family unit, not yourself, your kid and the latest shag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her last live in victim was moved in within 4 months.She was single in the September and she moved him in beginning of January......and that was only last year.
Safeguarding her daughter doesn't even occur to her
Don't forget she was also talking to the Dutch guy in lock down and while she was seeing the last one JT. Me thinks Cindersmelly is a game player, she is certainly playing with Harper's feelings, poor little mite just wants her mother's attention, she doesn't want to be 2nd to a man her mother has literally known for a few days. It's going to end in tears big ones at that.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.