Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know how many sales she makes for those overpriced brushes. £120 a set is a bleeping joke! They are sets of 12 so £10 per brush! I can see this going the same way as the tomm video!! She will get in a huff that people are saying they’re too expensive and take offence like people simply didn’t like that pearl jewellery. Stupid twit. Hope she’s declared that £250 gift to hmrc!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m
Baffled …..it couldn’t take her own child out without and adult in tow….and now she doesn’t even mention it🤥🤥

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d love to know how many sales she makes for those overpriced brushes. £120 a set is a bleeping joke! They are sets of 12 so £10 per brush! I can see this going the same way as the tomm video!! She will get in a huff that people are saying they’re too expensive and take offence like people simply didn’t like that pearl jewellery. Stupid twit. Hope she’s declared that £250 gift to hmrc!!
Probably about £300 plus with all the other stuff they sent her. 🤣🤣 wow wow crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone get to look at that Holly Barnes account? I’ve tried to find it but can’t. Did she have any posts on her page? It looked more real than the other account but I just can’t believe anyone who genuinely cared like she stated she did would word it the way she did and not privately message her on Instagram or send her an email.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone get to look at that Holly Barnes account? I’ve tried to find it but can’t. Did she have any posts on her page? It looked more real than the other account but I just can’t believe anyone who genuinely cared like she stated she did would word it the way she did and not privately message her on Instagram or send her an email.
No content or followers

She’s more interested in finding out what the price of those brushes are than mentioning Harper.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s deleted the whole post about the brushes. Instead of addressing it

• Haha
I am glad she doesn’t have harper on her videos anymore. She needs protecting and not paraded around to make money. I can understand people saying mean things about Aimee (because she is a twunt) but harper shouldn’t be subjected to it. She would let harper read all the comments in live, it’s so bizarre to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No content or followers

She’s more interested in finding out what the price of those brushes are than mentioning Harper.
🙄 clearly a fake account then, probably the same person who made the other comments. Why do people do that?! It’s so unhinged and weird. Thank you for sharing x

Reactions: 6
She’s deleted the whole post about the brushes. Instead of addressing it
I think this just proves she is NOT cut out to be a TT creator. You have to take the rough with the smooth, and when it gets abit uncomfortable for her she cannot and will not handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So if “she’s just doing her job” as she says, why does she then delete the video? Surely she’s been paid to post about the tat she is sent so therefore should address the whole cost of them and the cost of living comments etc - not just delete it like it’s never happened.
What does she do with all this free shite she is sent anyway? No skank and their mother needs that much shite surely to god!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I bleeping said she would take offence and it’d be another tomm video! She can’t take any constructive criticism. It’ll all woe is me now. Everyone’s picking on me! I’m just doing my job! The job you bleeping chose Aimee! No one forced you to do this for a living! Learn to take the rough with the smooth! Moaning arl bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“I’m just doing my job” is always an excuse that’s trotted out by those who don’t like to take accountability for the choices they make.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Probably about £300 plus with all the other stuff they sent her. 🤣🤣 wow wow crazy
Wait what… where has the Unicorn Cosmetics overpriced brushes video gone? Even if the deal was over she’s still selling them so not sure why she’d remove it. UC have a word…. She’s done you dirty considering how much stuff you sent her. Wow

• Heart
Wonder how long till the comments start appearing on unicorn cosmetics posts! By looking at their page I think their offers were for Black Friday only so why she decided to only post it yesterday I don’t know! She needs to understand what she’s doing properly! Too busy sucking cock to “do her job”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder how long till the comments start appearing on unicorn cosmetics posts! By looking at their page I think their offers were for Black Friday only so why she decided to only post it yesterday I don’t know! She needs to understand what she’s doing properly! Too busy sucking cock to “do her job”
Yeah the video said she just got the delivery. But I would put money on her having it days before in order to advertise the Black Friday deal. Which obvs ended overnight. Lazy witch. Wow

Yeah the video said she just got the delivery. But I would put money on her having it days before in order to advertise the Black Friday deal. Which obvs ended overnight. Lazy witch. Wow
Breaching contract again EhMay???

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.