Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that was the bet, he’s one of us and made a bet with his mates to get the scrubby tik tok clown front row at the comedy club.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to stop buying tops I'm a size 12. She's clearly not a size 12. They're always too tight, and too short in the body and sleeves.

Reactions: 9
I’d like to see her respond to one of the acts like she does on tik tok, she will get ripped apart and I’m here for it. She is define one that wouldn’t say boo to a goose in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Me neither now. Hold on, I’m still in tik tok I’ll look back my fyp

I’ve screen recorded it (I think) Can’t get it to post here though
See if you can put the screen recording on Vimeo and then post on here. That’s worked for me before.

Reactions: 5
Dunno lol 😂

Nice sweaty crotch for him to delve into later 😂
He came on her forehead 🤪🤪🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭

She is so bleeping predictable, we have said on here that her anxiety has miraculously disappeared and as if by magic, it’s back, I feel anxious driving on the motorway, but it’s every day anxiety, just something i dislike, not a bad mental health day, every day normal anxieties, we all have them just generally crack on, but every respect to people who genuinely struggle and it impacts on their daily lives, and I’m not including aimless in that
Yep, what’s she’s describing there is ‘nerves’ most of us feel some level of nervousness when anticipating going somewhere new… don’t we??? Normal right? Anxiety my arse.

Maybe that was the bet, he’s one of us and made a bet with his mates to get the scrubby tik tok clown front row at the comedy club.
Oh I wish that were true 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone commented about people struggling and here SHE is unboxing MORE freebies...duck OFF 🖕 NASTY UNRELATABLE bleep ..GET bleeping REAL...GET OFF YOUR FRIGGIN FAT ARSE AND WORK FOR STUFF....!! YOU MSKE ME bleeping SICK...LAZY bleep

Reactions: 9
Funny she can clean her house to get her hole but won’t clean for her own daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SCAVVY twit..ANYTHING for a bleeping freebie ..enjoy your crap shag and your maccies breakfast you scruffy witch 🖕remember Harper ???? YOUR DAUGHTER...BINNED OFF FOR A SHAG !!! VILE PIECE OF tit you are...duck OFF

Funny she can clean her house to get her hole but won’t clean for her own daughter
CUNTS don't give 2 flying fucks about ANYONE but themselves.....and we ALL know Aimee got issues but to jump in head first with this bloke AND POST IT ALL ON SOCIAL MEDIA SCREAMS ISSUES to me ...UNNERVING ISSUES..I'm a normal woman and NO WAY in a friggin MILLION YEARS would I post personal info on here.....THIS bleep claims ANXIETY..DV.....bleeping ENDLESS tit ...and look at her ..LOOK.AT.HER...its ALL BOLLOCKS...SHE POSTED ABOUT THIS GUY BEFORE THE FIRST bleeping DATE.....AND HAS GONE ON ABOUT IT EVER SINCE...we EVEN know when they first had SEX FFS.....duck OFF YOU SMELLY bleep.....NOBODY GIVES A duck....YOU ARE POSTING TO STRANGERS..WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT????? AV A bleeping WORD WITH YOURSELF YOU STRANGE twit

ALL the freebies she gets and she STILL looks like an UGLY bleeping SWAMP DWELLING STINKING SEWER RAT ..duck.OFF

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, if she was 100% confident in their 'relationship' ( sorry after 7 days I struggle to call it that) She would ignore and delete. Her reply screams that she's a little bit worried it might be true.
Whether he's using her or doing it for a bet or whatever ( personally that's bleeping harsh if he is), where the hell is Harper and how dare she tidy up for him coming round but not for her daughter. We've all said for months that Harper will get bullied for their hovel, can't invite friends round and it's a massive fire hazard but she literally said she doesn't care. Obviously she does but not about her daughter. It's so so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She had seen and replied to the comment in less than 15 minutes, she must be constantly on her phone checking comments. Must be so boring to be around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.