Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ridiculous money for some make up brushes. It’s not even like she’s a professional make up artist who will get use out of them. They’re just for herself. There must be 20/25 brushes there. Gluttonous bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Unicorn cosmetics are so tacky. I wouldn't give them any of my money no matter how much they were.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do u know what I find strange, not one mention of H in the comments. She's got to be deleting anything that mentions H? I just don't understand why?

Reactions: 6
I’m confused she did a video about getting up late and ordering them a maccies. I could’ve sworn she was in her car earlier…. Have I dreamt this ?
No apparently she did, I missed the car video but there are comments on here saying she was in her car saying she was feeling delicate which then disappeared and replaced with the maccies video

Reactions: 6
Do u know what I find strange, not one mention of H in the comments. She's got to be deleting anything that mentions H? I just don't understand why?
Probably added her name to the filter!

No apparently she did, I missed the car video but there are comments on here saying she was in her car saying she was feeling delicate which then disappeared and replaced with the maccies video
The person who posted about seeing her in the car posted also that it was an old video and they were mistaken.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably added her name to the filter!

The person who posted about seeing her in the car posted also that it was an old video and they were mistaken.
Oh fair enough, think I missed that comment cos we fly through these threads 😂

Reactions: 4
I can see her saying this man has used her if it all comes out that he’s a bit of a head. That’s what happens when most woman open their legs within 2 seconds of meeting someone and then it all goes tits up 🙄 Poor aimless will have even more trauma to add to the pre-existing ‘trauma’.

Reactions: 13
It’s just so sad that all this effort she’s making for a man couldn’t go towards her daughter 😕 Harper bloody lives in that house, but she’s tidying it up for a visitor?! A visitor she’s known for how long?! Her priorities are so skewed, they always have been, but adding a man into the mix has made it worse.
Roxy’s question is so relevant esp as she’s suffered dv, but we all know Aimee was shouted out and narcissists don’t like that & she turns the anxiety off like a tap
So true that!! My son's dad abused me and when I met my partner he didn't actually come to my house for about a year as my home is mine and my son's safe space and I was really anxious, he was so understanding and never rushed me, she's a walking red flag that one

What gets me about aimless that after a week she lets a stranger stay over to her house! Screams safe guarding after her last date because she was ask to go to him!?such a hypocrite because Andy was a narcissist yet allows a complete stranger into the home where harper lives

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well this is interesting.. Sounds like she is being played. If I was Harper I would be telling her I want to stay with her dad, the way she has fucked her own child off for this guy is disgusting.

• Sad
1 video all day, bet her huns are delirious as they have nothing better to do since Jeremy Kyle ended! 😂
Don’t forget there was that women who said she can’t sleep without watching Aimee’s tik tok to make sure she’s ok she must of been exhausted by Saturday morning 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone asking about H again, and she was seen last night! So he must be real so is it just a bet that he’s doing it for?
I didn’t think she would broadcast a fake fella. Too risky and embarrassing if she got found out. I’d love to see what he looks like!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.