Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the video said she just got the delivery. But I would put money on her having it days before in order to advertise the Black Friday deal. Which obvs ended overnight. Lazy witch. Wow
Yeah she said she’d opened it up but not looked through it all so she must have got them Friday at the latest but she will have been too busy with this fella to film. Really poor on her part. I would be fuming if I’d gifted more than £250 worth of products to someone for it to be posted late!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It gets me how she uses 🥺 after her comments. No, it doesn’t wash. Just say I know, I’m sorry you’re struggling and keep it moving. Anyone whose “job” it is now to sell shite is gonna get comments like that and those who make good money from it - from their followers who are struggling should be doing giveaways randomly and not just because they have definitely bought something. She isn’t responsible for the cost of living crisis but content creators should have some compassion to help others. The amount of free tit they get, they could spend about a tenner of their own money a week and send 2 or 3 things to people. That’s what I would do anyway, one because I would feel disgusting keeping everything and having so many people panting over me and two because it’d look good and make me stand out from other creators.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Unicorn Cosmetics were so controversial back when they started - buying wholesale
Brushes off wish and selling them for £100 - and they stole the mermaid brushes idea off a small artist

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Unicorn Cosmetics were so controversial back when they started - buying wholesale
Brushes off wish and selling them for £100 - and they stole the mermaid brushes idea off a small artist
I would imagine all the make up brushes, and also the majority of make up and skin care sold on Tik Tok is mass produced in China, repackaged and sold on at massive profit. I personally wouldn't buy any of it as there is no guarantee it's safe.
But desperate skanks like Aimee will keep touting it for the easy money and the arse licking.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope she hasn’t got paid yet or has to refund the brush people as she deleted the poorly made advert i hope they are aware of what shes done

Reactions: 7
Yes! This 👏Can’t stand when ‘creators’ say they’ll only do a giveaway at ‘however many likes’ or only if you’ve brought something 🙄

Reactions: 5
So she says she gets panic attacks when her stomach is,empty? Yet she says ( lies) about not eating for days....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
HEARD IT ALL NOW - HAVING AN EMPTY STOMACH MAKES YOU MORE LIKELY TO HAVE A PANIC ATTACK.

Wow, just wow
She always says her panic attacks make her take a dump. She hascto have food in her belly to do that

A maccies at lunchtime a meal at peccalinos then a kebab when they got home if they need a kebab once alone in the house when they get back and the bedroom activity isnt the first thing on their mind they dont have the chemistry to last

Last edited:
Guys she was nowhere to be seen I’m sorry I wish I had tea 😩 I was sat basically front row too and had a pretty good view round and I just couldn’t spot her even when I was going up to the bar and stuff, even had the partner looking because he giggles along to her videos with me. I’m starting to think it’s all blag and she’s just googling stuff to do in Liverpool 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys she was nowhere to be seen I’m sorry I wish I had tea 😩 I was sat basically front row too and had a pretty good view round and I just couldn’t spot her even when I was going up to the bar and stuff, even had the partner looking because he giggles along to her videos with me. I’m starting to think it’s all blag and she’s just googling stuff to do in Liverpool 🤣
It's really weird she mentions meeting a random couple who said they looked good together but nothing at all about what her 'friends' thought about him. It's all just really strange but then so is she.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's really weird she mentions meeting a random couple who said they looked good together but nothing at all about what her 'friends' thought about him. It's all just really strange but then so is she.
Not a bloody mention of her friends🤣
She's off her pissing rocker, seriously!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.