Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say I’m disappointed with her content of late! As an avid follower of hers (for all the wrong reasons) she simply isn’t giving me much if anything to get pissed off with other than creaming her knickers over some bloke she has been seeing for 1wk!
As for Harper………..I repeat what I said last night she is moving in a different direction with her content, there will 💯 be couples get ready with and what we done today 🥱 It’s just bizarre that one minute her daughter is all over her TikTok the next she is nowhere to be seen and she never mentions her! Even her groupies don’t ask after Harper! They’re even creaming their knickers over this bloke!
Yeah it’s weird. It won’t last.

Reactions: 7
I recon she's been told no more Harper on TT by her ex H's dad and or/ the school. Can't do hauls because she owns every piece of Grinch tit on the market so she's invented the fella for content . I will not believe she has a fella until I see him on TT saying he's her new shag . End of ! Ps I am slightly missing the pissed up closed eye singing lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think her video was very much a not saying too much to allow everyone to get the hint that she got dicked down. It may excite her toothless huns but personally, I find it rather sad. Also, slightly perturbed as all the purposeful “yeah”s and silences put images in my head I never want to repeat again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think her video was very much a not saying too much to allow everyone to get the hint that she got dicked down. It may excite her toothless huns but personally, I find it rather sad. Also, slightly perturbed as all the purposeful “yeah”s and silences put images in my head I never want to repeat again.

This 100%! What happened to a lady or gentleman for that matter never tells? It's pathetic!

For instance imagine the tables were turned and this bloke is on social media spilling his guts about his latest conquest? For all we know he is!

With what she's allowed him access to, she could have a hoard just like him queuing up at her well publicised door when it goes tits up. Beggars belief, it really does.

Reactions: 9
It’s so bizarre isn’t it, jumping on a public platform to tell a load of strangers you’ve had sex with someone and act as though you’re Mr and Mrs after about 2 weeks, maybe if you’re younger but once you’re over 30, you know better.

Also, the comment about a bet. I don’t believe it and even if it was true I think it is disgusting to say that to someone publicly.

I genuinely think this is going to end in major tears and the only person I am concerned for is her daughter if it does. As sad as it is, in this world you have to find happiness in yourself and it’s clear as day Aimless is incapable of that and putting so much into someone else so early on is a recipe for a disaster. You can buy Cinderella shoes but life is no fairytale. Smarten up!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well well she's all done up and ready to ay again , funny how we talked about no anxiety today and now she's made a grwm video cos she's anxious!

Hi Aimless ...hope he's a good shag

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks better tonight than she did last night but she’s bleeping obsessed with those leather look trousers. Always wants to wear them 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Why does she pose like for all the time , the gif
Coz she's a bleeping twit who loves HERSELF more than she could love ANY bloke 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 she thinks she's as FIT AS duck doesn't she ....PISS off sweetheart ...you're a 3 ....TOPS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.