Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she going somewhere new tonight so she’s got anxiety.

So she knew every single place they went last night then?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leather look troosers and heels AGAIN, for the love of duck, ever heard of A CHUNKY BOOT - she looks like she's away to a glam rock convention. OTT and so ageing. I honestly want to give her a shake whilst taking scissors to that bleeping hair

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well well she's all done up and ready to ay again , funny how we talked about no anxiety today and now she's made a grwm video cos she's anxious!

Hi Aimless ...hope he's a good shag
Yeah....I wondered when the 'CHRONIC anxiety' ( mustn't forget its not JUST anxiety...its CHRONIC anxiety with Aimee🙄🙄🙄🥱🥱) would rear its ugly bleeping head ..and WHAT A SURPRISE....HERE IS IS 😂😂😂😂😂 But no....you don't read here DO you Aimee ....You're a tit mum and an even SHITTER shag I bet ...either YOU must be or HE must be coz you were reading and answering and deleting comments half the frigging night 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so bleeping predictable, we have said on here that her anxiety has miraculously disappeared and as if by magic, it’s back, I feel anxious driving on the motorway, but it’s every day anxiety, just something i dislike, not a bad mental health day, every day normal anxieties, we all have them just generally crack on, but every respect to people who genuinely struggle and it impacts on their daily lives, and I’m not including aimless in that

• Heart
She’s anxious because whoever is on stage at the comedy club might’ve seen her on TikTok and rip the tit out of her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s probably filmed that Friday when she had that skanky towel dress in.

Reactions: 5
You're one of the normal ones then who thinks about doing this kind of thing ...sexy nightwear to impress at the start to show you've made an effort ....you DONT wear your snuggly stuff A FRIGGING WEEK IN !!!!! Christ......give it another week shel be leaving her scuzzy knickers on the bedroom floor 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 wonder what hooker outfit shel pull out the bag tonight with her massive hands and even BIGGER fingers
Id say the knickers have been already left on the floor and not just the ones she took off last night 🤢 vile crusty bleep

• Sick
  • Haha
I said ages ago, but I really hope it’s Paul Smith that’s on tonight. I’d actually pay money to see his observations on her.

Reactions: 8
She is so bleeping predictable, we have said on here that her anxiety has miraculously disappeared and as if by magic, it’s back, I feel anxious driving on the motorway, but it’s every day anxiety, just something i dislike, not a bad mental health day, every day normal anxieties, we all have them just generally crack on, but every respect to people who genuinely struggle and it impacts on their daily lives, and I’m not including aimless in that
She has to be reminded by us all on here that she has anxiety because she forgets on a daily basis. In fact I think she comes on here to remind herself of a lot of things because that liar does not have a very good memory

• Heart
That Paul Smith isn’t on, he is brutal but so are the others. I hope she sits near the front 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
That Paul Smith isn’t on, he is brutal but so are the others. I hope she sits near the front 😂😂
I hope he’s got her front row bloody seats and I hope it’s being filmed too so we can all watch it on you tube 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah....I wondered when the 'CHRONIC anxiety' ( mustn't forget its not JUST anxiety...its CHRONIC anxiety with Aimee🙄🙄🙄🥱🥱) would rear its ugly bleeping head ..and WHAT A SURPRISE....HERE IS IS 😂😂😂😂😂 But no....you don't read here DO you Aimee ....You're a tit mum and an even SHITTER shag I bet ...either YOU must be or HE must be coz you were reading and answering and deleting comments half the frigging night 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Cos "anxiety is not one size fits "all where as her fanny is!

• Haha
Maybe she’s anxious because she’s read a tattler is going to see her in the wild tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Leather look troosers and heels AGAIN, for the love of duck, ever heard of A CHUNKY BOOT - she looks like she's away to a glam rock convention. OTT and so ageing. I honestly want to give her a shake whilst taking scissors to that bleeping hair
Don't forget the bowl to cut round 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And she thinks she gets trolled badly on her TT, if Paul Smith is on he will crucify her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.