Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this “friend” based up in Scotland ?…..
Are you seriously telling me -
an online TT friend she’s know, a year tops ? -
Drops everything, and comes for a night out with Aimless - to meet a man Aimless has known a week ???
I smell horseshit. 💩

also
We. we . we
How many times did she say it? -
me thinks Ms Desperation Southport 2022 doth protest too much
Is she???? Wtf??

Reactions: 4
The whole date story is bullshit. There is no way she's having an early date with some guy she's just met and her fake TT BFF Steph has joined them all way from Scotland when even she and Aimee have never met before.
They've concocted this fantasy between them to keep the huns interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The whole date story is bullshit. There is no way she's having an early date with some guy she's just met and her fake TT BFF Steph has joined them all way from Scotland when even she and Aimee have never met before.
My bad
I think I’ve assumed it’s Stephanie from Scotland but it’s not
Different profile
Sorry guys
(Ironically, looks a bit like her 😂)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My bad
I think I’ve assumed it’s Stephanie from Scotland but it’s not
Different profile pic
Sorry guys
It’s not Steph Vavron, this Steph has 76 followers. Think she went to the German kebab place with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Argh I got locked out of tattle. Somehow logged out and didn’t know my password. Missed a whole thread…almost lol

So the apple hadn’t fallen far from the tree it seems. Arms and legs open wide for a new man not just in her bed but her whole life already. Just like Mummy. Why would you not just keep things private at first? Can’t wait to see it crash and burn cos you know it’s going to!
I wondered where you were. Glad to see you back X

Reactions: 5
What an absolutely sad sad life well existence, I thought it was only teenage girls who made up bf’s not supposedly grown ass women, it’s very sad I really hope that Harpers dad has stepped in and got her away from this shitshow and showing her what real family life should be like without camera stuffed in your face at every turn

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So let me get this right.. Harper was very rarely at her dads and it was always because of him but now she’s getting her Fanny felt Harper is all of a sudden at her dads with no issues. I very much doubt it’s her parents who have Harper, her mum was probably being rattled by a random man last night too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wore silky pj or short ones .. nice underwear with my ex. As it was still early days I was impressing him still
You're one of the normal ones then who thinks about doing this kind of thing ...sexy nightwear to impress at the start to show you've made an effort ....you DONT wear your snuggly stuff A FRIGGING WEEK IN !!!!! Christ......give it another week shel be leaving her scuzzy knickers on the bedroom floor 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 wonder what hooker outfit shel pull out the bag tonight with her massive hands and even BIGGER fingers

• Haha
  • Heart
What an absolutely sad sad life well existence, I thought it was only teenage girls who made up bf’s not supposedly grown ass women, it’s very sad I really hope that Harpers dad has stepped in and got her away from this shitshow and showing her what real family life should be like without camera stuffed in your face at every turn
Oh I dunno 😕 we Tattlers are very aware of one particular grown assed "woman" who makes up "boyfriends" conjured up from duck knows where practically overnight!

In fact, that post this morning put me very much in mind of Gonzo. The eyes drifting sideways in acknowledgement of no bleep there! 🤣

So! He either exists or she has got "friends" to corroborate her lies. Weird bleep. I'd put nothing past her to be honest.

At this stage I'm asking Harper who? Even Aimless seems to have forgotten her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You're one of the normal ones then who thinks about doing this kind of thing ...sexy nightwear to impress at the start to show you've made an effort ....you DONT wear your snuggly stuff A FRIGGING WEEK IN !!!!! Christ......give it another week shel be leaving her scuzzy knickers on the bedroom floor 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 wonder what hooker outfit shel pull out the bag tonight with her massive hands and even BIGGER fingers
Tbh little did I no the daft bleep was texting his ex the horse woman.. wish I didn't bother haha I binned the whole lot and gifts he bought me! Sold most them , but tit happens we learn and rise!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So let me get this right.. Harper was very rarely at her dads and it was always because of him but now she’s getting her Fanny felt Harper is all of a sudden at her dads with no issues. I very much doubt it’s her parents who have Harper, her mum was probably being rattled by a random man last night too.
I know.....its really disgusting that Harper is being palmed off at every single opportunity now JUST coz there's a fella on the scene but don't worry ..believe me...THIS is something Harper will remember ...I find it unbelievable that NOBODY has barely commented on this on her videos ..they're all so bleeping wrapped up in Aimee ME ME FRIGGIN ME that they probably don't even REMEMBER who this poor kid IS !!!!!! Aimee...you're a tit mum 🖕 WHY the need to spend 2 nights over a weekend with this bloke instead of seeing your daughter ? Clearly giving him what he wants ON A MASSIVE bleeping PLATE ..take your slutty outfits and duck OFF will ya

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know.....its really disgusting that Harper is being palmed off at every single opportunity now JUST coz there's a fella on the scene but don't worry ..believe me...THIS is something Harper will remember ...I find it unbelievable that NOBODY has barely commented on this on her videos ..they're all so bleeping wrapped up in Aimee ME ME FRIGGIN ME that they probably don't even REMEMBER who this poor kid IS !!!!!! Aimee...you're a tit mum 🖕 WHY the need to spend 2 nights over a weekend with this bloke instead of seeing your daughter ? Clearly giving him what he wants ON A MASSIVE bleeping PLATE ..take your slutty outfits and duck OFF will ya
Exactly. Mums are allowed time off and to enjoy themselves but taking a man back to the house your daughter lives in is below the belt.

It’s always “I’m a girls girl” until there’s a dick available and then they all jump on it like a fly to tit. Same with this independent woman bullshit. So independent until someone gives them a tiny bit of attention and then the man becomes their whole personality. Embarrassing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I dunno 😕 we Tattlers are very aware of one particular grown assed "woman" who makes up "boyfriends" conjured up from duck knows where practically overnight!

In fact, that post this morning put me very much in mind of Gonzo. The eyes drifting sideways in acknowledgement of no bleep there! 🤣

So! He either exists or she has got "friends" to corroborate her lies. Weird bleep. I'd put nothing past her to be honest.

At this stage I'm asking Harper who? Even Aimless seems to have forgotten her.
Oh indeed we are, at least Aimless isn’t making the same kind of video as Gonzo did that was definitely cringeworthy.

I hope for Harper’s sake her dad has stepped in and said enough is enough, however yes I agree it’s like Aimless has totally forgotten she has a daughter, but then again when she is there and not used for content she is just
Shoved to one side with her iPad and left to her own devices.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Someone has, but it’ll be deleted. As others have said, I really hope it’s because someone is
looking out for Harpers welfare and it’s not a coincidence that she’s disappeared at the same time as Aimee has a man in her life. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the latter though…🙁
F9BF81A0-3F55-43D9-8D76-A20D03FE7790.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Well me and my partner are out on date night tonight and we just so happen to be going the comedy club she’s going to 🤣 will keep a eye out for her and her new man aka the blow up grinch doll
We need photos!!!

I pity her. She is an absolute head. All made up because she has had a shag. Just goes to show all this chat about how she was happy being single was bullshit.
Blatantly putting a man before her child, she is disgusting. That poor child will be better of with her dad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Imagine getting to the big age of 37 and being ecstatic cause someone wanted to stick it in ya

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Imagine getting to the big age of 37 and being ecstatic cause someone wanted to stick it in ya
I know...its bleeping embarrassing 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 it's like when you were 14 and you got a boyfriend and you used to drop massive hints ALL THE TIME about the fact you really HAD a boyfriend 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 you know...just so EVERYONE knew you were seeing someone ...yeah...I also said 14 !!! WHEN YOU WERE 14 .....NOT 37!!!! bleeping GROW UP STUPID witch 🖕🖕🖕🖕 You're friggin TWISTED AS duck ..all these recent videos ...they're all 'off' to me....weird....she's fuckin going in HEAD FIRST with this bloke around the exact same time there's no Harper....its like she's been taken off her !!! Wouldn't fuckin suprise me ....and to compensate Aimee is jumping into bed quite literally with the first bloke who wins a bet ..apparently....according to Peanuts 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Have to say I’m disappointed with her content of late! As an avid follower of hers (for all the wrong reasons) she simply isn’t giving me much if anything to get pissed off with other than creaming her knickers over some bloke she has been seeing for 1wk!
As for Harper………..I repeat what I said last night she is moving in a different direction with her content, there will 💯 be couples get ready with and what we done today 🥱 It’s just bizarre that one minute her daughter is all over her TikTok the next she is nowhere to be seen and she never mentions her! Even her groupies don’t ask after Harper! They’re even creaming their knickers over this bloke!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.