Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has been to a hotel and it’s had a red smash fridge, so all you do is Google red smeg fridge hotel Edinburgh it’s will come up. That’s how you do it from a red fridge or you Google hotels Edinburgh centre and look at the bedrooms on the photos and you find it. It’s easy to do. She shouldn’t of shown anything from the hotel but she just can’t help herself. Brag, brag, brag is all she does.
I hate hate hate talking about peoples children so I tend to never join in when the convo goes that way on any thread however I will say she always looks like she needs a good warm up, a good meal, some warm clothes on and her hair up neat, off her face. She always looks like a little homeless child. Always cold & dishevelled, she is very pale which probably makes me think she looks cold. I just want to give her a big hug. It’s like she’s just dragged along. I guess EMays Mum is just like EMay and EMay knows no good mother parenting because maybe she never had it. It seems she’s No1 and little H is no2. My babies are No1 and me and my needs come way down after theirs! Always!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Funny how she doesn’t want the name of the hotel shown but she happily announced she’d booked camera obscura for tomorrow? Surely a hotel room is safer than being in a public space. She’s not got a single brain cell 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who has been to a hotel and it’s had a red smash fridge, so all you do is Google red smeg fridge hotel Edinburgh it’s will come up. That’s how you do it from a red fridge or you Google hotels Edinburgh centre and look at the bedrooms on the photos and you find it. It’s easy to do. She shouldn’t of shown anything from the hotel but she just can’t help herself. Brag, brag, brag is all she does.
I hate hate hate talking about peoples children so I tend to never join in when the convo goes that way on any thread however I will say she always looks like she needs a good warm up, a good meal, some warm clothes on and her hair up neat, off her face. She always looks like a little homeless child. Always cold & dishevelled, she is very pale which probably makes me think she looks cold. I just want to give her a big hug. It’s like she’s just dragged along. I guess EMays Mum is just like EMay and EMay knows no good mother parenting because maybe she never had it. It seems she’s No1 and little H is no2. My babies are No1 and me and my needs come way down after theirs! Always!
👏👏👏👏 you have hit the nail on the head there!!!
Funny how she doesn’t want the name of the hotel shown but she happily announced she’d booked camera obscura for tomorrow? Surely a hotel room is safer than being in a public space. She’s not got a single brain cell 🙄
They dont have a brain cell between them.....only care where their next drink is coming from......my 4 year old has more sense than those clowns 🤡

Reactions: 8
Well we do call her “Brainless Aimless” - so guess we’ve been right all along ☺

• Haha
I’ve a feeling it may be a gifted stay.

The hotel only opened in June this year…..

Also, how rude & stupid to criticise the food on your first meal when you’ve 3 days to go!

Staff are going to love you three Eh…May!

I’ve a feeling it may be a gifted stay.

The hotel only opened in June this year…..

Also, how rude & stupid to criticise the food on you first meal when you’ve 3 days to go!

Staff are going to love you three Eh…May!
A gifted stay would explain why she didn’t know if there was a car park, she’d have just said yes cuz it’s free and done no more research at all

It’s gone again
Someone commented that the fridge was still a giveaway where ahe was 🤣🤣🤣
For someone who bangs on about safeguarding she has no bloody clue does she
More intrested in showing off

Just for reference the service station video has been viewed 54.5k times.....only 4k likes. Eh-may incase you can't work it out that means 50 THOUSAND PEOPLE couldnt give a 💩 DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN??? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Aimless, Aim ey, just have a break from tiktok and enjoy your time away with Shirl and your daughter, just an idea

Reactions: 7
Damage is done Aimee I’m afraid - just enjoy your stay and stop filming for gods sake

Wouldn’t surprise me if someone pranked her at the hotel now

Reactions: 10
Poor Harper, she looks like a afterthought with those two, no coat, hair messy. They only think of themselves.
Selfish cunts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She will be livid we all know what hotel she’s staying in now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bananas 🍌 and white claw for her all night now

• Haha
Haven't been on here due to my anxiety ... see the silly bint is off to Edinburgh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.