Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s because the fridge is red bc it’s a Virgin Hotel xx
Once I googled the hotel from the name on the menu I saw that 😂😂 then it made sense 🤣 I haven’t stayed in a virgin hotel before so wouldn’t have known it’s their ‘thing’ 😂😂 ever day is a school day! 😂🙈

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE Greedy fuckers THATS who ...like this thing .....can't go an hour without shoveling some type of grub in her cake hole and washing it down with a Costa 🐷🐷🐷and Jesus....are they on their 27th stop? They should be there by now although hang on 🤔 they're probably dragging their stuff half a mile from where they've parked to their hotel 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That last lines tickled me 🤣

Reactions: 3
'oh that chicken burger looks amazing'

'so dinner wasn't very good so we're searching for snacks'

meanwhile whilst Aims and Shirl walk down the street, hauf pished talking into a phone, the wean is an afterthought at the back

CUNTS!!!!!!

The video has been deleted 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no doubt so she can edit it to "safeguard" too late eh-may too late 🤣🤣🤣 shes a balloon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why’s she so bothered about keeping it a secret where she is, she’s not arsed about that any other time, does she think she’s gonna get hoards of fans rocking up to her hotel, she’s turning into Paul Breach her! 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not only is she too thick to hide where they're staying she's slagging off the food on Tic Toc when they've got another three days there!
I'm glad she has to pay for off site parking too the smug scruffy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even I worked it out and I’m no Sherlock Holmes 😂 Pricey! No wonder she’s been flogging her tit products non stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s happened to the video? I haven’t seen it? Has she deleted it?
Either she’s deleted it because people have said they can see hotel name or it’s been reported by people. I reported myself

Reactions: 2
I imagine her benefits paid for this trip away to the hotel in Edinburgh she posted then deleted about this EVEning.
Also what state will their room be in by now - if her past hotel stay shittoks have been anything to go by??
SKANK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.