Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s still flogging shite give it a rest love. The thought of them in the rain lol can’t wait.

Reactions: 2
Imagine the state she is going to leave her house in when she goes. 😩
I have to make sure everywhere is clean and tidy before I go anywhere
All those mice 🐁 will be having a right party 🎊 whilst she’s away. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That green track suit for going for something to eat . Hope your using a drive thru for your dinner I'm Edinburgh tomorrow. Everything she's taking will get soaked and never dry lol. Should we club together and get a cleaning company into her house whilst she's away? Do you think she would notice if it was clean when she came back lol.

• Haha
Wtf a Toby Carvery 🤮 F burnt rosters the rest looks cold Fs cunto cook a nice Sunday roast you lazy F
I won’t lie I love a Toby carvery. I would never get it delivered tho, why would you not actually go there and have a nice meal sat together

Why is she wearing Grinch pjs in October? She probably hasn’t done any washing too busy eyeliner herself up in the camera to see if her fifty layers of foundation has creased again.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That green track suit for going for something to eat . Hope your using a drive thru for your dinner I'm Edinburgh tomorrow. Everything she's taking will get soaked and never dry lol. Should we club together and get a cleaning company into her house whilst she's away? Do you think she would notice if it was clean when she came back lol.
Why can't she just pack jeans and some jumpers and be normal , maybe a waterproof coat as well. bleeping moron she is

Reactions: 10
She’s going to wear that red gilet with a green tracksuit. She’s going to be mistaken for a traffic light!

All that fuss and I bet she won’t have put one iota of thought into what Harper needs bar her tablet and headphones 🙁 She’ll probably sling it all in tomorrow morning in about 10 minutes.
Let’s hope the poor child has a coat with her

• Sad
I bet any money those bloody plates she had that roast dinner on will still be sat on the side and not washed till she gets back from Edinburgh. She’s one manky lazy witch!

I reckon she’s well known round Southport in all the eating establishments as the lazy arse greedy pig who never cooks! She must be the only person who orders food all the bloody time.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s got no idea has she! Why does she ask for everyone’s opinion and when people don’t like her choices she goes with it anyway and thinks everything is cute 🤷‍♀️. Also the way she chucks everything around annoys the hell out of me. In fact everything she does and the way she speaks annoys me.
It’s the morninggggg that grates on me 😡😡😡

• Sick
Reactions: 11
That wasn’t fresh, that was leftover from what shes already stuffed in her gob, toby comes with more roasties and pigs than that the trays were all half empty its definitely her leftovers so she’s eating a double portion
^^^ This was exactly what I thought, the spoon was already dirty and all of the pots were half empty, she also didn’t show any for H. Even the gravy looked used already. 🤨

That lazy bleeping overgrown child has seriously had a roast dinner delivered to her ????
Nurses who have worked 12 hour shifts today caring for people going home in the rain possibly on public transport to cook dinners for their families ….give your head a bleeping wobble you. Lazy bleep Amy !!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s no way she would have done another roast this evening, she doesn’t do the dishes after and is going away tomorrow.

Reactions: 3
She’s said in her video she didn’t have time to cook a roast and wash up today? How long was she on live for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet any money those bloody plates she had that roast dinner on will still be sat on the side and not washed till she gets back from Edinburgh. She’s one manky lazy witch!

I reckon she’s well known round Southport in all the eating establishments as the lazy arse greedy pig who never cooks! She must be the only person who orders food all the bloody time.
Bet she gets a Christmas present off some of the takeaways around her ..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I have had the most gorgeous roast dinner cooked by my partner, he loves cooking and likes to do this for me and the kids, I love cooking but he likes to give me a break, as I have got older I think my fashion sense has got so much better, I know exactly what suits me and what is my style. Aimless you can’t cook/won’t cook and you have absolutely no idea about clothes and what suits you, it’s almost child like, going into the dressing up box and choosing any old shite, I honestly think she has some real issues she needs to address, more deep rooted than being obsessed with the grinch and buying tat
Not that anyone will give a shiny shite, I have a partner, we don’t live together, we see each other Saturday and Sunday and the rest of the time I’m a single mum of three children working full time, in a proper job, not a pretend one, aimless, shameless, amey, or however the duck you say it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.