Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those clothes she’s taking are tit and those boots are bleeping awful they look like someone has sneezed over them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she's basically going to be walking round Edinburgh looking like a big jobby 💩
What's the chances of her ironing any of that crap before she goes? She's launching it all across the room and it's making me rage. Midden!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me aimless’s thread reallly does move fast! She’s got the most chaotic dress sense, just just looks bloody awful and sorry to anyone that likes or has some of those parachute pants, there bloody awful and need to go in the bin!! Everything about her is just chaotic! Has she said yet what her big decision is or anyone had a good guess

Reactions: 6
That bleeping dinner must be stone cold, Why are people so bloody lazy these days.??? Grips my sh@t it really does. Make something simple. Asking an 8 yr old what she wants for dinner, no, you’re the parent.!!!
She’s already got her wrapped round her little finger… can’t wait to watch this unfold over the next few months 🤷🏼‍♀️🫣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That bleeping dinner must be stone cold, Why are people so bloody lazy these days.??? Grips my tit it really does. Make something simple. Asking an 8 yr old what she wants for dinner, She’s already got her wrapped round her little finger… can’t wait to watch this unfold over the next few months 🤷🏼‍♀️🫣
What she spends a week in take out most probably spend per month in food. Shes so wasteful!!
I do like the odd takeaway ( we normally have a family takeaway or go out for tea on a Saturday) but honestly nothing tastes better than a good homemade meal in my opinion. Her insides must be clean rotten. All that processed crap she puts in her body on the daily. Never mind what she is doing to H. Childs teeth are terrible!

Reactions: 9
She was definitely going to lick the mint sauce off that knife then its like she suddenly realised she was filming 🤣

• Sick
Wtf a Toby Carvery 🤮 F burnt rosters the rest looks cold Fs cunto cook a nice Sunday roast you lazy F

Reactions: 4
Well I have had the most gorgeous roast dinner cooked by my partner, he loves cooking and likes to do this for me and the kids, I love cooking but he likes to give me a break, as I have got older I think my fashion sense has got so much better, I know exactly what suits me and what is my style. Aimless you can’t cook/won’t cook and you have absolutely no idea about clothes and what suits you, it’s almost child like, going into the dressing up box and choosing any old shite, I honestly think she has some real issues she needs to address, more deep rooted than being obsessed with the grinch and buying tat

She said on the live that her mum will be more involved in her ads
Please just let shirl do them. We prefer old shirl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
That carverey didn’t look hot it looked like it had been scraped off the plates that they cleared. What a waste of money I mean she could have bought a cooked chicken and used aunt Bessie’s for a lazy roast, I could not eat that tepid load of slops. What the hell has she done since coming off the live? Sweet f all dirty lazy mare

Reactions: 5
She’s got no idea has she! Why does she ask for everyone’s opinion and when people don’t like her choices she goes with it anyway and thinks everything is cute 🤷‍♀️. Also the way she chucks everything around annoys the hell out of me. In fact everything she does and the way she speaks annoys me.

Reactions: 5
She said on the live that her mum will be more involved in her ads
Please just let shirl do them. We prefer old shirl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oul Shirl would be better than that last attempt at an ad. She didnt even know whatvshe had ordered. Said "eh" more than she spoke about the product.

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she’s ordered another takeaway. I’ve been at a baby shower this afternoon and I was intending on cooking a roast dinner but I got back later than expected and although I didn’t end up cooking it I still cooked a quicker meal when I got home. She could of easily done a roast dinner if she’s been in all day, it’s called multitasking Aimee!!

Reactions: 8
Wtf a Toby Carvery 🤮 F burnt rosters the rest looks cold Fs cunto cook a nice Sunday roast you lazy F
That wasn’t fresh, that was leftover from what shes already stuffed in her gob, toby comes with more roasties and pigs than that the trays were all half empty its definitely her leftovers so she’s eating a double portion

Reactions: 3
Also I had a nice Sunday roast. Made by me, and all my family enjoyed it. With a nice pudding after. Family time is important and a Sunday well spent brings a week of content. X

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Old Shirl twit Hat will be flogging twit Hats on the shittoks next - can you imagine?
I bet she’s got it out ready for the big trip over the boarder along with the old black bin bag quilted coat and rolled up jeans that she lives in!!
What a pair of tramps they will look like in Bonny Scotland

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.