Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mods obviously read here. And probably secretly agree to everything said but don’t want to admit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don’t think harper was there. She was probably round the corner at her grandads
She was asked at the start of the live where H was and she said downstairs

Reactions: 5
She just seems to have no get up and go about her, does she. I really hope she’s actually gonna do stuff with H when they are in Edinburgh! We are going away tomorrow aswell, but we are going to a caravan park, it was booked with our children in mind!

Reactions: 8
As if someone commented in her life " love the new title" l😆
Yep, and the she said “what title?” Then not long after the live cut off - bet it was killing her not having her spare phone there to log on to here to check like she did on the live the other night!! hence her quick cut off!
Pity you NOT!!!!!

• Wow
Unbelievable isn’t it
2.15pm
Nothing achieved
Still in pjs
What a bleeping looser
I can’t work out why her house Is such a bloody mess, There’s only the 2 of them living there. The lounge is a tip and there’s always tit on the stairs.? When does she ever sit with H and do any homework.? Why doesn’t she do the housework during the day and then go live at night when H is in bed.? Or is that too much to deal with..🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 9
I highly doubt many hotels in Edinburgh have parking and if they do it will cost her. I honestly don’t know what she is going to do with H for 4 nights in Edinburgh. It’s a city. As someone above said, she should have booked a caravan and travelled into Edinburgh for whatever it is she’s going for. Much more for Harper going on in a caravan site. It will just be same shite shops she’s always dragged round with the exception of maybe the castle and zoo? She’s probably too young for the dungeons.

She has just said she doesn’t know if the hotel she is staying in has parking, yet she’s driving there! Now surely to bleeping god that would be the first thing you’d check if you were taking you car isn’t it??? The absolute thick turd!!
ooooo that live cut off sudden too - hmmmm wonder if she got reported again for child neglect seeing as the kid has been left alone downstairs unchecked for over 2 hours!! Probably not fed either!!🤬
Oh my christ🤣🤣🤣
In Edinburgh too....good luck ehmay/amay/emay, whatever the duck your name is.... if it doesn't have parking she's in for a treat.....she's absolutely deranged!!!!
Get them bananas in, you really are gonna need them 🤣🤣🤣
Suppose it will give her some " content " when she does finally get to wherever she's staying, the daft witch!

I highly doubt many hotels in Edinburgh have parking and if they do it will cost her. I honestly don’t know what she is going to do with H for 4 nights in Edinburgh. It’s a city. As someone above said, she should have booked a caravan and travelled into Edinburgh for whatever it is she’s going for. Much more for Harper going on in a caravan site. It will just be same shite shops she’s always dragged round with the exception of maybe the castle and zoo? She’s probably too young for the dungeons.
We go up at least once a year, there's one hotel we stay in that does...other than that, we have the sense to check nearest car park and pre book it if we can....I really am looking forward to this tit show 🤣🤣🤣

We go up at least once a year, there's one hotel we stay in that does...other than that, we have the sense to check nearest car park and pre book it if we can....I really am looking forward to this tit show 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never known anyone so unorganised. If I'm planning on driving somewhere and staying the night, the first thing I check is that the hotel has parking or there's at least somewhere close by to park. For someone with 'chronic anxiety' she sure does make it difficult for herself. What an utter moron!

Reactions: 10
Unbelievable isn’t it
2.15pm
Nothing achieved
Still in pjs
What a bleeping looser
im sorry this is disgusting and she should be embarrassed why the hell would you show this to people!?!? How can she not work and still have a tit tip of a house

Reactions: 6
Another takeaway as she has nothing in i suppose her hello fresh delivery has gone rotten by now

• Haha
As if someone commented in her life " love the new title" l😆
Swiftly deleted by the mods. So of course they read here. The comment could’ve been about something else or a spelling mistake for all they knew. But no, straight away they think of tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another takeaway as she has nothing in i suppose her hello fresh delivery has gone rotten by now
she’s getting a friggin take away cos she doesn’t want to wash up after a brekkie tea fffs 2 plates and a grill pan, no she really is a lazy skank.

See to be fair to her, I’ve never seen anyone so awkward cooking in my life. But she’s 37 and should have learned by now. It looks so awkward and unnatural to her, but that’s because she’s been pampered her whole life. No wonder Andy had enough, it was probably like living with a big child that can’t do anything for itself. A big helpless lump.

Reactions: 11
I cannot stand how cluttered and untidy her house is, why won’t she just tidy up, how good does it feel to have a nice tidy house, she’d be surprised how good it feels, I know it’s not a cure for anything but it’s one less thing to be stressed/depressed and anxious about, also surely just not living in tit is a bonus!

• Heart
That eye cream is not working at all! And the five o’clock shadow 😂
Never mind lip filler .she wants to get those trough lines sorted under her eyes ....Christ....the amount of money she spends on beauty stuff and STILL hasn't got a bleeping clue and STILL looks like tit ...😂😂😂😂😂😂

See what that actually is is a combination of her lip filler that has migrated, and her nasty patchy fake tan drops she's put on her face.
That fake tan looks bleeping AWFUL ....it looks "dirty" and THATS coz its a tit tan and it's too dark...I work with someone who's tan looks like this.. .all patchy.....she looks like she hasn't had a proper wash ....its minging ....

she’s getting a friggin take away cos she doesn’t want to wash up after a brekkie tea fffs 2 plates and a grill pan, no she really is a lazy skank.
What's the betting she's gunna get a Maccies breakfast or a Costa brekki delivered tomorrow morning???? DESPITE SAYING SHE DOESNT EAT BREAKFAST !!!!! If she cant be arsed to wash dishes TODAY she ain't gunna be arsed TOMORROW ..lazy fucker ...Aimee ..you're actually disgusting... and even if you DO shower "every night" you don't LOOK like you do ...you ALWAYS look dirty and unkempt ...and NO amount of Beauty Crap products or PLouise can hide the fact.

Last edited:
I caught two mins of the live ..how old is she? Why does she have to ask strangers what to wear to drive somewhere? Is she actually thick?
If I was doing this my mum would give me some strong words....tidy your house and pack your case for duck sake you twit

Thank you for the new thread.
I don’t understand why she’s in a tizz packing, there are shops in Scotland to buy things of you forget.
glad I missed the live.

Well she better not slag off Edinburgh if she canny park her car. She should have checked about parking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.