Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not eating another load of shit is she

Reactions: 5
She looks like she needs a good bleach or dettol bath. I bet she absolutely honks to high heaven, scruffy mare.

I can smell cat piss

Reactions: 15
Not another twatting dry ham wrap video
Why does she act like she's doing frigging origami! It's a ham wrap you absolute bellend. P.s stop with the disgusting fake laughing and asking your phone questions

Reactions: 12
Bloody state of her hoofing yet another mcdonalds breakfast into her
Its actually disgusting watching her eat and talk with her mouth full
Yet abother home bargins video coming up later cracker 🥱🥱🥱🥱
That hat what way does she wear it on her manky head??? Looks utterly ridiculous- at least shes consistent always eating aleays looking a mess

Reactions: 8
Also who has a full blown conversation daily about what they want for packed lunch ffs! Mine get what they're given! Its a surprise to see whether it's shit or not no way am I sitting them down every morning asking what they want and don't want

Reactions: 12
Doesn't do breakfast or lunch, most days skips straight to tea
Yet here she is, eating yet more greasy takeaway food . I dread to think what's under them nails

Reactions: 11
Her chrustmas Eve boxes must be the size of a skip ,!

Reactions: 6
F miss piggy eating McDonald’s F liar I don’t eat at breakfast

She 100% said she doesn’t do breakfast to try make herself look busy why would you say when half ur videos are you scraning breakfast

Reactions: 8
It’s like friggin Groundhog Day. I’m glad I can do a dry wrap and I can get a heartache breakfast to eat in a car. She’ll be filming herself having a poop next.

Aimless the packed lunch vids are boring. Same stuff in the lunch box daily, how is this content?

Another maccies breakfast for someone that doesn't do breakfast

And finally home bargains, that's 10 days shopping in a row

Reactions: 10
She's an absolute walloper , how can she claim she was "so busy " yesterday...yet she had time to film herself eating a fucking crumpet!!

Reactions: 10
She's an absolute walloper , how can she claim she was "so busy " yesterday...yet she had time to film herself eating a fucking crumpet!!
Because she had two ‘meeting’ with her ‘management’ the delusion is real. Probably a five minute phone call telling her what crap to sell next.

Reactions: 9
My husband has said the same things.

Wtf is she wearing on her live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.