Thissinglemama #117 Maybe she was born with it. Maybe it was makebelieve and filtered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those trousers have always been he go to all that fits me right now ones

now they dont even fit

also who thinks oh black and gold jacket better pair with black and WHITE trainers????? She gets it so wrong every time
I thought she'd pull out the 90s special wedges 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate the word ick so can't use it but it infuriates me when her and Beefy lip sync Beefy looks like she's about four days behind and Shamless smiles with teeth when she doesn't know the words 🤣🤣
She's never ever mentioned liking girls aloud, don't seem to remember her posting when Sarah died but I can guarantee it now tomorrow will be all "it was so emotional seeing what they did for Sarah" - the fact that she had to mention her and Cheryl Cole share the same birthday and she said "she won't even know I'm there" surprised she didn't tell us all that Cheryl follows her! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like she’s off to a fancy dress 80’s night down at her local Working Men’s Club.
What an absolute state she looks, can’t wait to see what the others in the group are wearing.
where is the gig at? Is she driving? Is she staying over?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like she’s off to a fancy dress 80’s night down at her local Working Men’s Club.
What an absolute state she looks, can’t wait to see what the others in the group are wearing.
where is the gig at? Is she driving? Is she staying over?
That’s two that have been posted on the brands insta. I would want to die of shame rocking up in that outfit if I was her 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Jane McDonald called she wants her jacket back and she says your well over dressed for girls aloud with your clown make up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Collections insta stories is full of young trendy girls dressed in an age appropriate way

Aimless must be dying inside 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
You can bet your life she’s gone around telling everyone it’s her birthday hoping someone will make s big deal of it at the dinner and make a fuss of her
---
Doll Beauty have invited creators too
IMG_3595.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
She should be going to see steps…because that outfit is a TRAGEDY
---
Elton John called and he wants his jacket back
Also I wish she'd stop trying to mime , because she's fkn useless, and looks a bigger twit than usual ...if possible..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 3026881
It's been one whole year since.....

🛥🤢💩
Imagine

being invited abroad with a brand, partying on boats and eating/drinking free stuff, only to spend the entire time moaning and complaining

she is such a dramatic narc

never has she gone anywhere and not had a story to tell

no doubt tomorrow her ‘eyes will be in the back of me ed’ making H’s packed lunch, takeaway for tea and zero cleaning done

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know those videos you see where a kid has raided their parents/grandparents clothes and made an outfit out of it and they come into the room thinking they’re they dogs bollocks with their put together outfit? Yeah that’s Aimee

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven’t caught up yet but when she said earlier about what to pair her t shirt with I thought “we all know it’ll be those leather look trousers.. actually surely not in summer” and I just checked her instagram and lo and behold there they are

• Haha
Reactions: 10