Thissinglemama #117 Maybe she was born with it. Maybe it was makebelieve and filtered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vav thinks she literally runs bperfect (she isnt even on the website) so wouldnt surprise me she trying to rope aimee in so she has a "friend" to bully on these stupid tiktok packing lives
---
crepey chest in new vid
So bad for her age wow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ll have anyone. Cole and Abbie Cherine Vav. Vavs probably bugged Brendan to have Aimee and he’s had enough and asked her
Yup, any auld hole with a big following. Cherine and C&A were never beauty influencers so that's why they've been recruited, been purely about followers.

Reactions: 12
Yup, any auld hole with a big following. Cherine and C&A were never beauty influencers so that's why they've been recruited, been purely about followers.
I think these "influencers" usually have to register a interest a interest in brands , I might be wrong.😊
---
She's a.bloody car crash🤣🤣
As for making a clap back on tik tok for an alleged comment on insta...hi Shamey, we know all your clap backs are directed at us you dick head!
🤣🤣🤣Like we give a flying fcuk.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep it’s a waste of money, I love having some treatments, but I’ve never seen anyone get good enough results or even worked to warrant the money.
She always wants a quick fix, but unless you look after your insides you’re beating a dead horse.
I would imagine her constant cosmetic procedure that she is having, may lose her some followers. Because £800 on your face and £300 on takeaways is definitely not relatable.
I love having treatments, Botox, lip filler, skin boosters but like you’ve rightly pointed out, it’s pointless if you’re just not putting in the work on yourself.
Quick fixes will soon bite you in the ass when they wear off.

The best thing I was told to use by a beauty blogger on my under eye lines was aquaphor and I swear it’s the best thing ever.
My concealer doesn’t sink and it hydrates the area and has made such a difference and it cost me about £5 off Amazon

Obvs aimless wouldn’t use that, gmc haven’t gifted it to her 😂

She never will be relatable and that’s why she sat on her own at GA because no one likes her!

Reactions: 14
Vav is like a bull in a china shop! Rough as tit!
The whole ‘be kind’ thing pisses me off! Be civil yes, but I’m not obliged to befriend everyone that I meet in life!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Shes always wanted to try them ? Then,Aimless,instead of spending hundreds on stuffing your face with takeaways,buy them like normal women do
She could always have donated those products to a Womens charity but, no,Shirley gets them instead
Theyre the most selfish, grasping family. These box sets have been sent out to loads of " creators " and their videos about them have been up for days .Either she's an afterthought or she's just found the box in her hovel of a house.
Big beefy Steph was gifted the same tit off space nk. She did a TikTok wearing the caudalie mask.

Bet you won’t catch aimless using any of it.
Frigging beggy Mitchell
---
Look at the change in her in just a year! The older video came up for me today and I was shocked (though I don’t know why) at how much she’s let herself go.
Was obvs warmer last year too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at the change in her in just a year! The older video came up for me today and I was shocked (though I don’t know why) at how much she’s let herself go.
I’d say she’s gained about 1/1.5 stone
Probably why we don’t see any of last years clothes anymore. They don’t fit. Why is she still insisting she’s a size 12?

Reactions: 17
Problem is Vav is thick as mince and her "pal" Aimless isn't the brightest bulb but she's also a pick me girl and would absolutely lay on the floor for Beefy to walk all over and that is why they are friends.
Vav is too thick to hide the fact that she takes the piss out of Aimless and Aimless is too thick to see it.

Reactions: 25
Ahhhh, Nicky's having a bad day......not half as much as she is now after deciding to get her haircut from Ed!
O.M.G.....is the only thing I can say about that haircut.
Edward Sissorhands lives!
View attachment 3031055
It was the inappropriately placed hand on her thigh that did it for me..... not very professional and you could see the client was income she kept looking at it.
---
Aimless does make me laugh.... she spent £80 on Ubers plus what ever she spent on her honey g outfit to go and sit at a concert all alone for work..... WOW! Correct me if I'm wrong but when you go places for work, you're usually paid??? Well I am anyway. I travel alot for work and I'm never out of pocket. At this stage in life going to concerts for me now is about having a sing song, a dance and a good old laugh with my friends.... I did the fan girling in my teens. I'm also loving going to concerts with my 9 years old and watching her fan girl now, watching her getting excited when who ever were watching comes out. aimless pays to get to a concerts to sit and sulk alone than cry to her "friend" no one talked to me..... collection isn't event a big brand.... and proves she will literally go to the opening of an envelope. Now don't get me wrong I do like some of their products but the brand is aimed at a much younger market and a lot of there products are more suited to younger skin. Think this looser needs to prioritise, stop begging for freebies and maybe take your daughter to a concert or even the theatre.l and make some real memories rather than just walking around cities shopping.
me and my 9 year old little girl are off to see hairspray next. We did have Olivia Rodrigo tickets but the concert was cancelled due to the co-op not being completed in noticed harper had a guts bag.... aimless had no intention of taking harper and I find that really sad.

just to add aimless is so desperate for friends she will literally cling on to anyone.... Steph is a mean girl and will use anyone in anyway she see fit.... Steph has a smaller following and used aimless to help get her numbers up... when I no longer served her she distanced herself... now she's welcomed her back... can't see the purpose of this one but I'm sure it will come out, maybe it's so she can have a little alliance but ok sure we will see. Aimless is so desperate for validation and friendship she will do what ever vav tells her and vav is fully aware.
For vav to say she was bullied in school is laughable it has been publicly written that she made a girls life hell for her bullying so bit rich coming from her.
I always say karma a witch and she will come back x3 to make sure the mighty fall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It was the inappropriately placed hand on her thigh that did it for me..... not very professional and you could see the client was income she kept looking at it.
---
Aimless does make me laugh.... she spent £80 on Ubers plus what ever she spent on her honey g outfit to go and sit at a concert all alone for work..... WOW! Correct me if I'm wrong but when you go places for work, you're usually paid??? Well I am anyway. I travel alot for work and I'm never out of pocket. At this stage in life going to concerts for me now is about having a sing song, a dance and a good old laugh with my friends.... I did the fan girling in my teens. I'm also loving going to concerts with my 9 years old and watching her fan girl now, watching her getting excited when who ever were watching comes out. aimless pays to get to a concerts to sit and sulk alone than cry to her "friend" no one talked to me..... collection isn't event a big brand.... and proves she will literally go to the opening of an envelope. Now don't get me wrong I do like some of their products but the brand is aimed at a much younger market and a lot of there products are more suited to younger skin. Think this looser needs to prioritise, stop begging for freebies and maybe take your daughter to a concert or even the theatre.l and make some real memories rather than just walking around cities shopping.
me and my 9 year old little girl are off to see hairspray next. We did have Olivia Rodrigo tickets but the concert was cancelled due to the co-op not being completed in noticed harper had a guts bag.... aimless had no intention of taking harper and I find that really sad.

just to add aimless is so desperate for friends she will literally cling on to anyone.... Steph is a mean girl and will use anyone in anyway she see fit.... Steph has a smaller following and used aimless to help get her numbers up... when I no longer served her she distanced herself... now she's welcomed her back... can't see the purpose of this one but I'm sure it will come out, maybe it's so she can have a little alliance but ok sure we will see. Aimless is so desperate for validation and friendship she will do what ever vav tells her and vav is fully aware.
For vav to say she was bullied in school is laughable it has been publicly written that she made a girls life hell for her bullying so bit rich coming from her.
I always say karma a witch and she will come back x3 to make sure the mighty fall.
Vav was probably bullied for cutting that autistic girls hair! So I’d call that karma not bullying.

The fact vav used Aimee feeling alone at that concert for content should scream red flag to Aimee but she’s blinded by Vavs bullshit because she just want a friend.

I wouldn’t want Aimee’s life if you paid me, staying at home 99% of the time, rude bratty daughter who she ignores unless it’s to her benefit, pissed and scranning takeaway like every day is her birthday and having to spend hundreds because the face resembles an 80 yr olds ballsack (too little too late aimless, no amount of Botox or fish spunk will ever reverse it)

She’ll be completely screwed when TikTok finishes because she’ll be left in a filthy disgusting hovel, with a horrible pre teen/teen, overweight, stinking, face completely ruined by not being able to maintain the procedures, unable to feed her child multiple takeaways a week and she won’t be employable because she’ll think working in Tesco is beneath her and the companies will see her social media & probably here and see exactly what she’s like.

She’s not bettering her life, she’s ruining it and harpers and she’s that devoid of reality she can’t see it!

3 mins explaining that she doesn’t always have dinner with harper.. just shows she has no actual decent content. Her life is boring

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
How many times does she need to mention she had a shower 🚿 obviously a very rare occurrence in that household!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How sad for Harper that she comes home from school in the summer and straight into her pyjamas (Harpers choice probably 🙄).

Can't she play in the garden? Or take her down the seafront?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many times does she need to mention she had a shower 🚿 obviously a very rare occurrence in that household!
It’s like when she mentions going out with the girls. She’s got to keep mentioning to make people believe she showers daily because looking at her she looks like she washes yearly

• Haha
Reactions: 14