Thissinglemama #117 Maybe she was born with it. Maybe it was makebelieve and filtered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I think she just wears what ever falls fall from the pile of tit in the corner of her room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she looks like she's trying too hard with a twist of comfortableness. It's keeping us all entertained anyway. Can't wait to see what everyone else wears.... she will stick out like a sore thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She gets the outfit choice so wrong every time, she’s got it down to a fine art and not in a good way, she absolutely doesn’t have a clue, every time looks like she’s raided the dressing up box in the dark

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Those trousers have always been he go to all that fits me right now ones

now they dont even fit

also who thinks oh black and gold jacket better pair with black and WHITE trainers????? She gets it so wrong every time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How da fuq has she got an invite from collection, she never uses their products AND advertises other brands 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My money is on her using their ‘filter finish’ at some point soon, I really rate it!!

• Haha
Did someone say Elton John ? Even Liberache would look a twit in that get up, maybe harper has crafted it for her so she feels obliged to wear it 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha