Thissinglemama #117 Maybe she was born with it. Maybe it was makebelieve and filtered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine sitting in that state filming yourself on a Monday morning at 11am!!
For the love of god sort yourself out!
Us normal people have been up 5.5hrs by 11am!

Screenshot_20240701_112426.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Who called the emotional tributes to Sarah?

and she’s done loads in a weekend… Aimee sweetheart - that’s a normal weekend for most of us, having every day filled
Im dead at Family party 🤣🤣 few egg buttys & a flake cake with your mum & sister is hardly a party you clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
June takeaway tracker (not including the fees)

01.06 - KFC = around £40
09.06 - Just Wings = £35
14.06 - The Fryery = £15.45
15.06 - Indian = £37.20
19.06 - KFC = £22.96
19.06 - Pizza & co = £14.30
26.06 - Mcdonald's = £40 refunded

Total for June = £164.91

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So a bunch of strangers on the internet saying happy birthday made the weekend.

What a sad sad life

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Im dead at Family party 🤣🤣 few egg buttys & a flake cake with your mum & sister is hardly a party you clown 🤡
It was the showing of the presents 🤣🤣🤣 It was giving 'right, show gran and grandad what Santa Claus brought you' on Xmas day, FFS so utterly childish, honestly who does that at nearly 40 and broadcasts it on the internet??!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who called the emotional tributes to Sarah?

and she’s done loads in a weekend… Aimee sweetheart - that’s a normal weekend for most of us, having every day filled
Just emphasises how little she does on the weekend with the kid, claiming Hamper just wants to stay at home all the time. God bless her, the social battery will be dead and she'll be all peopled out, the poor lamb. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny she’s been all these places this weekend and not a ounce of anxiety to be seen 🙄 give it a couple of days she will pretending be a nervous wreck with her scabby dressing gown and tit mugs

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ooooh can I pretentious?
I know Cheryl Cole !
Sorry I'll get my coat...

No honestly she supports where I work. She's actually ok
---

---
No course not its nice to see a celeb actually doing some good unlike this stuck up, stupid twatty wannabe celeb!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she wasn’t invited to the beauty crap brand trip?
I’ve seen that a few of the TikTok seller regulars have landed in corfu

• Haha
Reactions: 10