Thissinglemama #117 Maybe she was born with it. Maybe it was makebelieve and filtered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the word ick so can't use it but it infuriates me when her and Beefy lip sync Beefy looks like she's about four days behind and Shamless smiles with teeth when she doesn't know the words šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She's never ever mentioned liking girls aloud, don't seem to remember her posting when Sarah died but I can guarantee it now tomorrow will be all "it was so emotional seeing what they did for Sarah" - the fact that she had to mention her and Cheryl Cole share the same birthday and she said "she won't even know I'm there" surprised she didn't tell us all that Cheryl follows her! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Ooooh can I pretentious?
I know Cheryl Cole !
Sorry I'll get my coat...

No honestly she supports where I work. She's actually ok
---

---

Reactions: 11
So Wendy asked Winkle if she would like to go out to botanic gardens and she said yes and she wanted to be pushed on a swing. Funny how she never does that with Aimee and just sits in on her iPad! Did Aimee take Winkle out when it was hot weather last week? She does sod all with that child on her own!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So Wendy asked Winkle if she would like to go out to botanic gardens and she said yes and she wanted to be pushed on a swing. Funny how she never does that with Aimee and just sits in on her iPad! Did Aimee take Winkle out when it was hot weather last week? She does sod all with that child on her own!
I just watched that video, talk about dropping Aimee in it :LOL: Just proves that Aimee talks a load rubbish when she says H doesn't want to go anywhere ... but she always asks her! And no wonder she fell asleep on the sofa when she got home, that's the most fresh air and movement she's had in a very long time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just watched that video, talk about dropping Aimee in it :LOL: Just proves that Aimee talks a load rubbish when she says H doesn't want to go anywhere ... but she always asks her! And no wonder she fell asleep on the sofa when she got home, that's the most fresh air and movement she's had in a very long time!!
I donā€™t think winkle can get away with half as much when sheā€™s with Wendy. Like she has to have a bath and wash her hair for school, whereas at home I just think Aimee doesnā€™t give a tit and doesnā€™t bother. As for going out, winkle knows she can just say no and Aimee wonā€™t bother making her go out cause she loves staying in her pjs and doing bugger all. Letā€™s see in the summer holidays how many times she takes her out on her own and I donā€™t mean shopping either!!!

Reactions: 16
I donā€™t think winkle can get away with half as much when sheā€™s with Wendy. Like she has to have a bath and wash her hair for school, whereas at home I just think Aimee doesnā€™t give a tit and doesnā€™t bother. As for going out, winkle knows she can just say no and Aimee wonā€™t bother making her go out cause she loves staying in her pjs and doing bugger all. Letā€™s see in the summer holidays how many times she takes her out on her own and I donā€™t mean shopping either!!!
Winkle is making me laughšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also that dinner she made her, Iā€™ve never seen Aimee make anything like that for her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Also that dinner she made her, Iā€™ve never seen Aimee make anything like that for her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Exactlyā€¦.and she was just told she was having it, no pissing about! Aimee just lets her get away with anything in that house because sheā€™s sat on her phone doing TikTokā€™s and deleting comments all bloody day long. Iā€™m sorry but sheā€™s bleeping useless. Even bloody Wendy has to take her swimming cause lazy arse canā€™t be bothered. She does bugger all for that child except buys her clothes 10 times too big for her and feeds her cucumber šŸ„’ and gravy!

Reactions: 21
Exactlyā€¦.and she was just told she was having it, no pissing about! Aimee just lets her get away with anything in that house because sheā€™s sat on her phone doing TikTokā€™s and deleting comments all bloody day long. Iā€™m sorry but sheā€™s bleeping useless. Even bloody Wendy has to take her swimming cause lazy arse canā€™t be bothered. She does bugger all for that child except buys her clothes 10 times too big for her and feeds her cucumber šŸ„’ and gravy!
Wendy treats her like the 9 year she is and not the 19 year old Aimee wants her to be.

Reactions: 10
Who called the emotional tributes to Sarah?

and sheā€™s done loads in a weekendā€¦ Aimee sweetheart - thatā€™s a normal weekend for most of us, having every day filled

Attachments

• 150.2 KB
    • Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 15
    How come grandma Gf hasnā€™t mentioned her dear friend that passed this weekend? Cos you are drama queen aimless. Thatā€™s why you have mentioned it. Along with the tributes to Sarah and crying in front of all your ā€œfriendsā€ you massive melt

Reactions: 14