Thissinglemama #117 Maybe she was born with it. Maybe it was makebelieve and filtered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when has Harper been known as 'Winkle' as a pet name or called Ehmey 'Mum'? Harper always says 'Mummy'? 🤔
She's always been referred to as 'Monkey', hasn't she? 🤨
Something doesn't sit right with that card really.

Has Shirley written that card out for Harper (or someone else), so she can give it to Ehmey?

View attachment 3025467
Stupid fake smile she does
---
Ffs her face looking down at everyone .She detests Charli .It's plain as the nose on her face
Luckily for aimee & Charlie they have faces 'only a mother could love' all 3 of them single pringles red flaggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For anyone that's interested, this is the TT of Vav backing up Ehmey's theory of the studio lights put pounds on you! 🙄
You might work for L'Oreal Vav but I'm sure they would only demand you don't use filters while advertising their products. Any other time, you're free to do whatever you want, much to the annoyance of your followers, I'm sure!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For anyone that's interested, this is the TT of Vav backing up Ehmey's theory of the studio lights put pounds on you! 🙄
You might work for L'Oreal Vav but I'm sure they would only demand you don't use filters while advertising their products. Any other time, you're free to do whatever you want, much to the annoyance of your followers, I'm sure!
“No one can look that good without a filter on” 🤣🤣🤣 who said you looked good Miss I’m So Vain?! duck right off you robbing bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aimless face in those photos looked like she’d smelt a fart!!

Who the duck is winkle???

Can’t believe big beefy is using the “studio lights” excuse 😂😂😂

Bunch of clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good lord! She squeezed herself into those trousers, I bet she had to lay down on the bed to do it 😂 They look awful and have given her a noticeable muffin top. I just don’t understand why she wants to be uncomfortable all night, put on some trousers that actually fit!

Reactions: 17
She should be going to see steps…because that outfit is a TRAGEDY
---
Elton John called and he wants his jacket back

Attachments

• 133.2 KB
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 17