Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Does anyone remember ages ago at the beginning that Harper never got feck all & she used to never bother her arse with her. It was only when it was pointed out on here she was neglected that ‘Harper’s favourites’ & ‘Monkee’ etc became a thing and she started spoiling her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Faith61

VIP Member
Got as far as " didn't do my fake tan last night, I was far too tired"
I can't stomach her, she makes me sick.

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Yup, I’m up, had a shower, done my face, got ready whilst I watch an episode of Love Island. Ordered a food shop, some Father’s Day presents before I get my kid up and get her ready for Sports Day, attend that (without someone holding my hand) and then go to work. Then when I’m home tonight, get homework done, cook dinner (and do the dishes) and all the other stuff that needs to be done round the house because I’m a single Mum and nobody else is going to do it. Then do it all again tomorrow ☺ Then the activity clubs, the friends, etc. etc.

Aimee could never…

• Heart

ZedsDead

VIP Member
She's fucking unbelievable. Some people are struggling to feed their kids despite being in full time employment and this cunt thinks she's providing a service, multiple trips a week to the shops to show folk what's new. I hope she keeps it up though, I really do because people are clearly tiring of her constant spending.

• Heart
  • Haha

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Thanks for the new thread, 115, love that for her 🤣🤣. Krispy Kremes for breakfast and not wanting to get dressed today....🤢 and what a lazy mare!
Each to their own and all, but I really can't understand how she eats so much shite, doesn't do any exercise and can feel well every day, if baffles me!

Me, I try to eat healthy..ish 🙈 I've been and done an 8mile walk this morning all before 11am, and she is sitting in her hovel, thinking it's a flex to not get dressed! I don't get it!
This is probably the only thing i will actually side with aimless on, Sunday is bed rot and lazy stay in pjs day if you want it to be/have the luxury to do so. But thats because most people have actually done things the other six days so a day of rest and lazy is needed.

Her old videos keep coming on my FYP so far ive been told she "loves the gym and wine" and also "doesnt like ordering takeaways during the week" 😂😂

• Haha

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Why would anything trigger her " anxiety"? Hasn't she droned on about how they can happen anytime?
Maybe jealousy as her " bestie" Vavron has launched her make up range and is off to ibiza tomorrow.........aimless is sitting eating weetabix ,whining on about Mr D2s wheelbarrow.....

Attachments

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Jesus all that frigging food and she’s sat on her floor eating at her coffee table!! Why the fuck do they never eat at the dining table!

• Sick
  • Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Surely if you felt that anxious you just wouldn't film

It's all for attention & sympathy and if she carries on once H hits secondary school, that poor child is gonna be bullied no end 😢

• Heart
  • Sad

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I grew up with cats and never ever was it acceptable for them to walk all over the work surfaces like hers do. 🤢 it's not that she doesn't care, it's that she's a lazy mess who couldn't be arsed to train them that it's wrong.

• Sick

Jaybtee

VIP Member
The caption should be 'piss taker' like her.
---

Jim or Ronald more closer than jane 😐 I lurk here as I will start ranting, I hate the pissy knickers dirty cow 😳🙉👊
urgh not with that horrible granny smelly cardigan on
Why is she oversexualising her 9 year old proper weirdo heartbreaker shut up, she is so centred around men its disgustibg

• Sick
My thoughts on this mornings video, she literally had nothing to talk about when making H's packed lunch so decided she'd pull the anxiety card, that way she kills two birds with one stone. She has something to drone on about in the video and also she'll get sympathy from her huns.

Lorny

VIP Member
Bananas being mentioned again for her non existent anxiety. Away and ram them up your hoop Aimee.

• Haha

Mumof3

VIP Member
I see, so she goes shopping so us poor mortals can see what’s in the shops because we are too poor to go. 🙄

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Oh she has the gift of the gab!!! Oh piss off you condesending twat!! Yeah showing people whats in the shops blah blah blah, piss of!!
What's it like sitting there on your high horse with your perfect crown on your head Aimee?? Oh yeah totally relatable another day spending money, shocker!!

Screenshot_20230921_213050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

megx

Chatty Member
June takeaway tracker (these prices don't include any of the fees)

01.06 - KFC = around £40 (from what she showed this is around the price I get when adding it to Just Eat)
02.06 - No DUD so potentially a takeaway
09.06 - Just wings = £35

Total so far = £75

• Heart
Reactions: 23