Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
I caught 10 minutes of Charlis live last night
Theres definitely been a falling out .
Charli stated that doing tiktok full time is risky as it could end at any moment,that she doesn't want to do it full time as she likes going out to work each day and interacting with her friends. She would find it boring stagnating in the house all day ,not getting dressed ! She loves coming home to a clean house and loves to spend time with Ralph.Shes gutted that Ralph's dad is mucking him around and she's trying to get him to see his son again

She talked about lockdown ,when she had an eating disorder and her partner was cheating on her .And where was Shirley ? Staying with Shaimless making sure she was OK and day drinking. What type of mother ignores a daughter in need like Charli was?

Now,her parenting style is nowhere near mine but we are all different .At least she's keeping a clean house ,feeding him properly, loves spending time with him and is doing her best to involve his dad .
In short ,she stands for the complete opposite of what Princess Piglet does.
Aimless could learn a lot from her .Charli is your original single mum .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That’s the thing, she doesn’t have a clue. My son is an absolute giant at nearly 6ft at 14. At 10 he was 5’5 but he was in age 13/14 by time he got to secondary school he was in XS mens but it was all appropriate clothing and fit him correctly. Now he’s in medium mens but has a 34” leg so needs tall clothing. If this was my daughter I’d have struggled to clothe her appropriately because there’s a lot of clothing out there that’s skimpy and I wouldn’t wear it let alone dress a pre pubescent child in it!

Stick to bloody children’s section Aimee she’s 9 not 19!
She serves her food off paw patrol plates but then dresses her in a Tupac hoody.... she's bat shit crazy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Purple star

Chatty Member
If you say you’re living your best life, you usually aren’t. It like blokes who brag about sex, they’re the ones not getting it.
Aimee could do so much good with her platform be honest for a start. But I don’t think she has much else to offer, I don’t know if she’s crafty, or artistic practical. She could do loads of stuff. She could go to yoga or a painting class, she’s got enough free time.
But she just eats and shops. I don’t think that’s classed as a skill.
She’s not living her best life at all .. I seen them in Liverpool today ( You couldn’t miss Aimee in that ugly coat and the mother was wearing her silly hat pushing a shopping trolley 🫣 … Well they looked like a pair of miseries … Nothing special about them … So don’t be fooled with them videos of them laughing smiling ect ….. They looked pissed off 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

K4040

VIP Member
Omg she said it on the live it’s the studio lights and camera angles making her look different. 💀 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And I caught it on screen recording.. she didn’t seem that confident in saying that 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Kayleigh2020

That make up artist Mikayla Nogueira from America is in Spain currently and went to Sephora and was able to film in there. Aimee you clearly aren’t TikTok famous enough to be allowed too 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
1000018511.jpg
1000018513.jpg

Absolute Narcassist!

All I want for today

is my Husband who is an amazing Father to have the best laziest day possible. I don't want him to lift a finger.

And for my Dad to be surrounded with love in hospital as he has been in for three weeks and is very poorly.

I'm not thinking of me today. Maybe Aimee should re think that and say "all I want today is for my Dad to have a nice day"

This day is about the Dad's out there, not that Aimless can see past her own nose (literally) obviously this day is all about her! Just like her Me Dad's wedding!

Thinking of all you lovely tattlers whose Daddies are in heaven this Fathers Day, sending so much love to you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 32

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Just me who finds it disgusting that these idiots try to profit from things like periods? If you’re in pain or discomfort have some 20p paracetamol and for those who have them bad where pain meds don’t work, I highly doubt a soothing patch will cure their issues!! A hot water bottle will have the same effect as these patches 🙄 I bet she thinks a period is the same for every woman the fucking twat. She’s disgusting.
She's as thick as mince though! Almost 40 and didn't realise that pain killers work on the pain receptors in the brain, not swim thru your veins like heat seeking missiles looking for the ouchie spot in your body! 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is what happens when you have been molly-coddled your whole life. 🙄

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
No cos Bperfect is only scraping the barrel with Vav, Cherine and Cole & Abbie at the moment 😂
---
She’s not sure about a DUD cos she ain’t got much in? So what happened to all that M&S food she got because she’s had 2 takeaways?!
LIES!!! She has no friends just like her egg donor doesnt
---
It’s not, it’s this. Think her wearing a dress she’s gonna look out of place. She will get it so wrong as usual
View attachment 2997466View attachment 2997467
Absolute Narcassist!

All I want for today

is my Husband who is an amazing Father to have the best laziest day possible. I don't want him to lift a finger.

And for my Dad to be surrounded with love in hospital as he has been in for three weeks and is very poorly.

I'm not thinking of me today. Maybe Aimee should re think that and say "all I want today is for my Dad to have a nice day"

This day is about the Dad's out there, not that Aimless can see past her own nose (literally) obviously this day is all about her! Just like her Me Dad's wedding!

Thinking of all you lovely tattlers whose Daddies are in heaven this Fathers Day, sending so much love to you all x
My first one without my dad and my god is hurts 💔 like really fkin hurts 💔

• Heart
  • Sad

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
So Charlis had a migraine for a few days but manages to go to work, do housework, drive to Southport ,go shopping as her son needs clothes then cook a roast dinner....
Shaimless breaks a nail and she gets her mum and dad round to hold her hand,do school runs and mop her brow. Pathetic.

Funny how charli didn't go shopping with them yesterday though .......

• Sad