Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof3

VIP Member
Aimee strikes me as the mum who will flirt with her daughters boyfriends and try and ‘pull them’ for herself

Reactions: 23

MsGilmore

VIP Member
One gust of wind and the golf club get a puffy fanny view!
Not really sure about the dress. It’s a holiday dress to me. More a beach cover up than lunch with old fellas at the golf club.

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
If you say you’re living your best life, you usually aren’t. It like blokes who brag about sex, they’re the ones not getting it.
Aimee could do so much good with her platform be honest for a start. But I don’t think she has much else to offer, I don’t know if she’s crafty, or artistic practical. She could do loads of stuff. She could go to yoga or a painting class, she’s got enough free time.
But she just eats and shops. I don’t think that’s classed as a skill.

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
When her parents pass away, she’s fucked. What the fuck will she do. She has no life skills, she can’t clean cook go anywhere with H without mum. Charlie will be ok, she’s got savvy and can take care of herself she does already. But Aimee won’t function.

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Funny how Aimless apparently has ignored Shirley for a week as the dads on the scene .
She just gives her time to whichever parent suits her selfish needs .

Clementine

VIP Member
You wouldn’t go into work and tell your colleagues that hilarious story, would you? She’s just grasping for something to say because she has fuck all to talk about and no knowledge of the actual world or what’s going on around her. She could talk about politics, hell she could even talk about the bloody Euros but she has no depth to her at all. It’s all inane wittering.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
That first dress makes her look so frumpy!
Size of her thighs when she was kneeling 😳
The jumpsuit doesn't fit, that's why the pockets are sticking out.
The whole I want to know if I look shit is bullshit, she only wants to hear from people rimming her hole even when she looks an absolute clown in what she's wearing 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She loves the comments and attention that sharing what she's bought will bring. It's engagement for her. What a waste of money btw, she may as well just take the money and set it on fire. I believe she has the same mentality with the cats that she does with H, I'll show everyone how much money I spend on them/her and they'll see how good a mum I am. When in reality that doesn't equate being a good anything. Anyone can throw money at a situation if they have the spare cash, doesn't make it right.

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
"Anyway, I dunno, anyway" STOP!!!!!😫
Pathetic excuse of a human..talking to her bloody phone
Throw yourself in the bloody skip Shamey!

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
What the fuck was that shit she served up tonight? Tuna on a shit cheap pizza, microwave veg, crisps and dip isn’t a balanced meal for a child 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s not a meal, it just looks like a child has been let lose at a buffet. As for the shit she made herself, as shit as it was those eggs probably cost more than the shit pizza H was given. If I let my children decide what they have for dinner every night they would make up mental shit! Why is she so scared of putting in boundaries for H? Or actually telling her no from time to time?
She will never say no to Harper, I mean she lets her have gravy on cucumber 🥒 and drink KFC gravy like ‘soup’. Harper rules the roost and what she wants she gets.

• Sick
  • Sad

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
So we've not had an update from her reference the police and her case officer for a while....

As a side note, how many pre teens do you think still like a barny fucking bear in there lunchbox

• Haha
  • Heart