Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alison

Muff is muffing, a sight to be seen, creams not for wrinkles, d’ya know worra mean!
Got to edit my original post after todays offerings….

Muff is muffing, a sight to be seen! Filters not filtering, d’ya know worra mean!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
The " relatable " video.....

Being a single mum....not relatable to single mums as ,she's really not a single mum. She co parents and her own parents help out loads every week .Her mum or dad have to go with her everywhere with Harper .

DUD.....nope, not relatable as its bland shit ,no nutrition or home cooked meals . She manhandles her food like I don't know what .Its disgusting to watch. I've never seen other creators do that .

Takeaways.....nope,again not relatable to anyone .Spending almost £600 in a month on takeaways. That's just laziness and bad parenting That's rent or a mortgage for most people

Shopping .....she never knows the prices of things as she doesn't care so how is that relatable to other single mums? She buys for buying sake.Shes admitted she gets a dopamine hit from shopping......that's because she's nothing worthwhile or fulfilling in her life .

Her house.....not relatable to anyone who likes a nice house. She lives in a hovel stinking of catpiss and stale takeaway smells....hence the new carpets .
Her clothes .....not relatable to anyone with any fashion sense as she always looks like she's got dressed in the dark .

Make up .......you've been tangoed and you have suitcases under your eyes .That's it.Relatable to who?

So no Aimless there is no one you are relatable to .Youre a complete waste of space who has no real friends and cannot keep a man to save yourself.You lie ,you throw money about like there's no tomorrow ,you have no bond with your child and you crave attention and likes .
Without tiktok ,what has she got ? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Get a real life before it's too late .

• Heart

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
Imagine setting your phone up on the table in the garden - film yourself pretending to read your book - and then have to get up and turn it off 🤣🤣🤣 I just can’t with these ‘influencers’

• Haha
  • Sick

Bec3007

VIP Member
Just me who finds it disgusting that these idiots try to profit from things like periods? If you’re in pain or discomfort have some 20p paracetamol and for those who have them bad where pain meds don’t work, I highly doubt a soothing patch will cure their issues!! A hot water bottle will have the same effect as these patches 🙄 I bet she thinks a period is the same for every woman the fucking twat. She’s disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Aw, diddums has had a hard day riddled with anxiety, getting cosmetic procedures done and trying on clothes. Such a hard life, living mortgage free, swanning round Tesco and M&S four times a week and ordering takeaways.
And how sad and lonely that life is. No wonder she's never happy. How can you possibly be fulfilled as a human when all you do is chat shit into your phone and buy food?

She's got no hobbies, no interests, rarely goes anywhere unless it's to the pub to drink or buy stuff. No interesting opinions, nothing to say. Every holiday she goes on it looks dull and boring. All she cares about is spending and opening a bottle. Tragic.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
TOTALL OFF TOPIC WITCHES BUT GUESS WHO GOT LAST MIN TICKETS FOR MYSELF AND THE CHILDREN THAT LIVE OFF MY DIME ERAS TOUR TICKETS FOR TONIGHT??!!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Ticket master released loads (thank you random TikTok lady for letting us know) and my husband was up all night refreshing those fkn pages and he scored four!! At normal price!!
Mad rush to get to Liverpool but it will be so worth it 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow

Lassie21

VIP Member
I see, so she goes shopping so us poor mortals can see what’s in the shops because we are too poor to go. 🙄
She should be getting a Pride of Britain award for the service she is providing!! 🙄🙄

Dad wants his on a plate 🙄.....is it just me or are they a bunch of weirdos!! Do normal people not dish out 3 plates of the same dinner at the same time?? My Dad (if he was over for dinner) or Hubby would never dream of saying, can I have mine on a plate instead of a bowl! They are happy I have made it and would eat it off anything tbh 🤣🤣.
Personally I think they are all weirdos!!

Aimee talking about how busy she is reminds me of when my 10 year old tells me she’s stressed because in one day at school she has PE and football practice and she has to get changed TWICE

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Fucking state of it gorging on that chip sandwich like she’s never been fed. Does she not realise that Debs probably laughs at these videos with her son who dumped you 😫😭 honestly don’t know how she does this to herself, i would be so mortified if people saw me do this on the internet. Especially with her manners when she’s eating, or lack of. She’s actually feral sometimes 🫣

• Sick
  • Heart

opinions_on_minions

God love all the women on the school run that find the time to get up in the morning and look a million dollars... are you f**king kidding me! Uhhh thats because we have to go straight to work after and oh yeah! We HAVE to look presentable to keep our job to pay the bills. I tell you now if i didnt have to work id still look a million dollars because id have no end of time to sort my shit out! Just no concept of the real world its shocking...

• Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
I don’t understand why creators can’t dish up everyone’s food at once???
TBH the whole ‘dish up’ concept is werid to me, but doing 1 at a time makes no sense at all

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She’s rattled, Yorkshire peach saying creators need to read the room, Tattle and more than likely her huns are waking up to the absolute constant wasteful spending. She isn’t doing a public service, we can all go to the shops, and try something, and I’d hardly say mmmm hand over mouth, nods and hand waving is hardly giving us what the product tastes like.
She knows she’s getting boring, I’ve not even watched her for weeks, only snippets here and CC. I’ve ended up on craft tok on TikTok and enjoying the talented people on there, they really do a good service.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

VIP Member
The slow movements as she's walking around the kitchen! :oops: :oops: :oops: When my anxiety is bad I'm manic, rushing around like a blue arse fly, trying to do 20 things at once, I feel like everything has got to be spotless and there's nothing left on my to do list! I just feel like Aimee acts like she's ill because that's what she thinks someone with anxiety would do!

• Heart
Reactions: 28