Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Thread suggestion i know its early but before i forget
Thissinglemama #116 Who’s your Daddy? The Wallet or the Baddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

K4040

VIP Member
Thread suggestion was mine!

Aimee’s the gift that keeps on giving, this time with the black brows looking like harpers been let loose with a sharpie 😂

Got daddy dearest (or is that uncle?) for tea all week, an extra plate of food for her to finger before serving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone in the comments has suggested taking Harper to school then going on a nice walk along the beach 🤣🤣🤣🤣. That is absolutely not going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

mumz

VIP Member
How can you sit in your car on Tuesday and say you don’t care how you look, all the while knowing you are booked in for a cosmetic procedure the next morning?
Huns? Stop falling for all of this BS

• Heart

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
She can't parent, can't cook, can't clean, can't meal plan, can't bathe, can't put outfits together, can't do anything on her own.

She basically can't adult. She's just shit!

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Why the fuck is it so important that she has to relax at night and she can’t be overstimulated? Y’know what overstimulates you? And it’s been proven? To be on your phone at nighttime, but i bet she’s not avoiding that. Also, what is she having to relax from?! Her kid is in the bathroom doing god knows what in the sink, what the hell is she doing?! She’s not got a hectic schedule, she leaves her kid to get on with whatever she’s up to, she’s not posting at night. Why is it imperative that she has to relax at night?!

I bet she’d care what she looked like when she left the house if she were getting brands that were focussed on beauty etc. She’s not creating content for Hairburst anymore so her hair’s like a burst cushion most days.

She lives on a different planet - what a great role model for her kid 😐

I’ve suffered with poor mental health over the years, like a lot of people, when I’m beginning to not care I look like or my environment, that’s when I know it’s taking a dive. I do struggle to work out if she’s actually depressed about the state of her life or this is just who she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart

VIP Member
Why does she think she has to put a sick voice on when her anxiety is playing up?? She's full of shit! and the huffing and puffing! its just so cringy!

• Haha
  • Sick

Alison

Muff is muffing, a sight to be seen, creams not for wrinkles, d’ya know warra mean!

• Haha
  • Heart

K4040

VIP Member
She's fucking unbelievable. Some people are struggling to feed their kids despite being in full time employment and this cunt thinks she's providing a service, multiple trips a week to the shops to show folk what's new. I hope she keeps it up though, I really do because people are clearly tiring of her constant spending.
And she mentioned those shopping/food creators having it as their whole content that’s the point. Most of them aren’t single parents and they don’t just do TikTok ft.
She’s this single mama and her content is 99% based on being a single person, no responsibility and a massive disposable income.

She drops £566 on a takeaway for a month and most people are scraping that to keep a roof over their head & that’s not necessarily single parents, that’s families, single people and she’s taking the piss asking why is she relatable.

Fuck off Aimee, your content is drier than a 90 yr old nuns crotch. Your face is greasier than a KFC and Shrek called, he wants his wife back! Get back to your swamp you grubby chubby grotbags and don’t come back

• Heart
  • Sick

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Aw, diddums has had a hard day riddled with anxiety, getting cosmetic procedures done and trying on clothes. Such a hard life, living mortgage free, swanning round Tesco and M&S four times a week and ordering takeaways.

• Heart

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I wish I could spend without a care in the world. These cunts stress me out I actually work and work fucking hard and I these days i feel i don't live & feel I am surviving. I hate the world and how these influences get constant freebies I really do 🥹 I can't wait for it to come crashing down on every single one off them

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
So Charlis had a migraine for a few days but manages to go to work, do housework, drive to Southport ,go shopping as her son needs clothes then cook a roast dinner....
Shaimless breaks a nail and she gets her mum and dad round to hold her hand,do school runs and mop her brow. Pathetic.

Funny how charli didn't go shopping with them yesterday though .......
And mummy doesn't run to Charlie & mop her brow whilst feeding her ife lollies. They're both absolutely disgusting....I'm on team Charlie

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ZedsDead

VIP Member
I never get the veg and pizza but then she’s added pretzel thins and houmous.

And sure she’s drunk dishing up her own dinner, the weird faces & she looks even grubbier than she did earlier.
It's the housecoat over the clothes she's been wearing all day, just gives pure slobby, on the dole watching shitty daytime tv all day vibes. She doesn't look one bit happy, she can fling back her head and laugh at nothing into the void all she likes, she is one unhappy, unfulfilled, empty dickhead of a lassie. Spending money on shit is all she has, her content is awful and she looks horrific.

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Why is it I just never believe anything she says. She’s full of shit. She apparently still sees the girls from the travel agency! When is this then??? In her fucking dreams! I don’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth. She also knows bugger all about travelling. Why not make her page all about that and give people advice. Cause she knows fuck all and needs a support bear everywhere she bloody goes!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
So Charlie has had a migraine for days and those arsewipes can’t go and visit her! It’s always Charlie who has to come down to see them. Wendy should get off her lazy arse and drive to bloody blackpool! Plus why won’t Aimee drive there? She drives everywhere else! God they are a pair of selfish twats!!!