Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celeb219

VIP Member
She seemed suprised to find those cakes in that tub 🤣 it’s a bake sale, aren’t you supposed to take a decent quantity like 12? Have they eaten the other 9??

for someone with severe health anxiety she is quick to try out ‘new’ treatments 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
I hate people who say kids are going to be “heart breakers”. Cannot stand it
It pisses me right off harper will be on the cocktail cans full face of make-up vaping for her 12 birthday and that's being generous in reality it will be 10
...tupac vape party anyone

• Haha
  • Sad

stella_cat

The latest video - acting like she's performing a fucking public service, "showing what's in the shops". Fuck offffff! Its an excuse to spend, you bone idle, lazy fuck.

• Haha
Watching her eat weetabix always gives me the rage. She drains all the milk off the spoon and just eats the sloppy weetabix :sick: But then she must have a bowl of milk at the end she just throws away. Don't ask me why that bothers me so much but it does, more waste!

As someone mentioned, why does she have yet another skip? Is that her 2nd or maybe 3rd this year alone? They aren't cheap either - more money down the drain. Stop buying shit and you won't need so many skips! I'd love to have a sneaky peek at what's in them :LOL:

• Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I get that it can be a lonely life when it seems like everyone you know is married or in a relationship or have young kids so they're never avaliable to do stuff. But aimless really doesn't help herself. She needs to stop being a fanny and get out and get some hobbies other than drinking and eating donuts

• Heart

Popsicled

VIP Member
Why is the golf club the only place she goes to with her dad? (Apart from once they went to restaurant for his birthday with his friends)
Is medadzwife going with them or is she left at home with a pot noddle??
Does Wallet actually play golf or is he just flashing the cash by bring a member?
Why does she need a spray tan to go out for lunch with dad? It’s not like she’s on a hot date night out or anything is it??

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lassie21

VIP Member
Right guys don't be such a bunch of bitches!!
How could she look the same as she does in her kitchen with those studio lights and that angle.....how very dare you all!!

You should all be ashamed!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Doesn’t feel well my arse, too many drinks last night and more likely feels hungover. She’s definitely alcohol dependent! Slobby bloody mess! Go and have a bath and tidy yourself up! You’re looking more homeless by the day!

• Sick
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
It’s all well and good Aimee saying she has disclosed the facial treatments so her huns can make their own decisions whether to buy from her or not, but she gets new viewers all the time
Even some regulars don’t watch all of her stuff
She needs to disclose what she’s had done before any advert and also inform her brands

Last edited:
  • Heart

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
I never get the veg and pizza but then she’s added pretzel thins and houmous.

And sure she’s drunk dishing up her own dinner, the weird faces & she looks even grubbier than she did earlier.
She looks like Helen in Death becomes her, before the potion 🤣

That’s one thing I’ll say about beefy, she always puts her face on, on all 10 of them, but she does look after herself more than this gormless oaf.

IMG_3651.jpeg
IMG_3652.jpeg

• Haha

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Overstimulated by washing up - sure Jan! Those women looking good in the playground are probably going to work Aimless - you should try it sometime!

• Haha

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
So she's had a large bundle of clothes sent to her which ( by her own admission ) won't probably wear more than once.
Why not donate them to a Womens Refuge or homeless shelter?
Shes got no social awareness at all Selfish through and through.

• Angry
  • Sick

Lassie21

VIP Member
Eh, I hate to sound thick as two short planks....but why is she buying women's xsmall for her daughter who is 9!?!?

• Haha