Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldn’t go into work and tell your colleagues that hilarious story, would you? She’s just grasping for something to say because she has duck all to talk about and no knowledge of the actual world or what’s going on around her. She could talk about politics, hell she could even talk about the bloody Euros but she has no depth to her at all. It’s all inane wittering.
I think the only footballer she knows is Stevie G 😂
She can’t talk about anything current affairs because she doesn’t live in reality; so these inane stories to her are relevant, but they’re just boring day to day things that happen occasionally.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would love Aimee to try and talk about politics or any current affairs.
She probably doesn’t even vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t work out whether it’s the Botox or the eyebrows or a combination of both but it’s really messed her face up
So noticeable from the eyes up, just doesn’t look right
IMG_8995.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can’t work out whether it’s the Botox or the eyebrows or a combination of both but it’s really messed her face up
View attachment 2985271
It's a combination of the 3 KK doughnuts stuffed in her gob and all the other crap she eats... She's getting podgy

She needs to get back on the Juice Plus

Reactions: 8
She’s so bloated and puffy. The takeaways and alcohol is catching up with her. Her skins so oily, her body can’t cope with all the grease and fat she consumes daily it’s seeping out of her pores.

I went out Saturday and 2 days later I feel horrendous still (sluggish and nauseous) I’ve now said that’s me giving up drinking (not that I drink often, but I don’t like feeling like this & the craving of crappy food after drinking) I bet she feels 50x worse than I do because this is her daily life

Reactions: 16
She’s so bloated and puffy. The takeaways and alcohol is catching up with her. Her skins so oily, her body can’t cope with all the grease and fat she consumes daily it’s seeping out of her pores.

I went out Saturday and 2 days later I feel horrendous still (sluggish and nauseous) I’ve now said that’s me giving up drinking (not that I drink often, but I don’t like feeling like this & the craving of crappy food after drinking) I bet she feels 50x worse than I do because this is her daily life
She refuses to admit that her lifestyle makes her feel like garbage, instead she likes to blame it on anxiety, hay fever, bronchitis, tonsillitis, nerve pain….

she sleeps poorly, because she eat and drinks so much shite, but she calls it being a ‘tired momma’ or she is feeling anxious.
Her mood would improve 100% if she sorted her nutrition, but she doesn’t want to be well, she wants to have something to moan about

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2985271
The eyebrows aren't the same size and shape ,the crater in between , looks like a lump on side of her nose .oh them chins are definitely growing by the day 🤣🤣
---
It's a combination of the 3 KK doughnuts stuffed in her gob and all the other crap she eats... She's getting podgy

She needs to get back on the Juice Plus
Totally agree at least " our Charlie"
Is naturally slim and eats quite healthy.
And cooks lovely homemade food . Love Aimless for being the chunky one .god help her when the real menopause starts. Any weight she has gained will be so difficult to shift.😁

Reactions: 13
The eyebrows aren't the same size and shape ,the crater in between , looks like a lump on side of her nose .oh them chins are definitely growing by the day 🤣🤣
---

Totally agree at least " our Charlie"
Is naturally slim and eats quite healthy.
And cooks lovely homemade food . Love Aimless for being the chunky one .god help her when the real menopause starts. Any weight she has gained will be so difficult to shift.😁
It’s hard to shift in perimenopause so she’s screwed 😂
---
I’d rather spend £15 on a cat bed every so often instead of washing the ones they already have. You can buy cat hair remover sachets for the washing machine, but she’ll just spend £30 instead to replace them. Like she’s had THREE cat fountains since November!
She spends for the sake of it - far from relatable and yes Aimee you are ridiculous & you don’t care what you look like when you leave the house because you’re too lazy to wash, iron clothes or brush your hair let alone wash it

Attachments

• 158.4 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Wow
    • Sick
    Reactions: 10
    She loves the comments and attention that sharing what she's bought will bring. It's engagement for her. What a waste of money btw, she may as well just take the money and set it on fire. I believe she has the same mentality with the cats that she does with H, I'll show everyone how much money I spend on them/her and they'll see how good a mum I am. When in reality that doesn't equate being a good anything. Anyone can throw money at a situation if they have the spare cash, doesn't make it right.

• Heart
    Reactions: 22
    She loves the comments and attention that sharing what she's bought will bring. It's engagement for her. What a waste of money btw, she may as well just take the money and set it on fire. I believe she has the same mentality with the cats that she does with H, I'll show everyone how much money I spend on them/her and they'll see how good a mum I am. When in reality that doesn't equate being a good anything. Anyone can throw money at a situation if they have the spare cash, doesn't make it right.
    She really does have it off to a fine art.
    She knows just what to do, to bring in the engagement.
    She doesn't give a tit what she looks like, she's totally given up on herself, with no self respect whatsoever.
    It's criminal that someone is allowed to " earn money" in this way!
    The til tok begs piss me off, but she's as bad in her own way.
    I've no problems with those that earn decent money, by putting in the hours, or making am effort, but she is just abhorrent 🤢

• Heart
    Reactions: 15
    Her face is so bloated and those nostrils.......you could stick wine corks up there with room to spare .
    And,yes Shaimless, we know how ridiculous you are and no,you didn't neeeeedddd to show your shopping ......but if you didn't you would have next to zero content .

Attachments

• Sick
    Reactions: 10
    Her face is so bloated and those nostrils.......you could stick wine corks up there with room to spare .
    And,yes Shaimless, we know how ridiculous you are and no,you didn't neeeeedddd to show your shopping ......but if you didn't you would have next to zero content .
    I’m not quite sure what’s so hilarious Aimless? 🙄

Reactions: 13
    duck me! Her house MUST resemble Steptoe's yard by now. She really is a disgusting specimen :sick:

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 17
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.