Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread, 115, love that for her 🤣🤣. Krispy Kremes for breakfast and not wanting to get dressed today....🤢 and what a lazy mare!
Each to their own and all, but I really can't understand how she eats so much shite, doesn't do any exercise and can feel well every day, if baffles me!

Me, I try to eat healthy..ish 🙈 I've been and done an 8mile walk this morning all before 11am, and she is sitting in her hovel, thinking it's a flex to not get dressed! I don't get it!
This is probably the only thing i will actually side with aimless on, Sunday is bed rot and lazy stay in pjs day if you want it to be/have the luxury to do so. But thats because most people have actually done things the other six days so a day of rest and lazy is needed.

Her old videos keep coming on my FYP so far ive been told she "loves the gym and wine" and also "doesnt like ordering takeaways during the week" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet Old Greg is raging at what he's getting served up this week, microwave carrots yum.

Medadzwaf hurry home

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is no wonder she gets no brand deals for nails when she has them looking that state

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she's forgetting to eat again 🤢
What's with the smacking of her lips? She sounds like our dogs eating a dental stick.
Shes having a day in? Are the shops closed ?
I'm having a day in as we had a really busy day yesterday, then spent today doing housework.
Ordering pizza for tea as ,I openly admit,I cannot be arsed cooking tonight

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I was watching her TikTok earlier and one of my kids looked and said “eurgh, who’s that, she’s gross” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is probably the only thing i will actually side with aimless on, Sunday is bed rot and lazy stay in pjs day if you want it to be/have the luxury to do so. But thats because most people have actually done things the other six days so a day of rest and lazy is needed.

Her old videos keep coming on my FYP so far ive been told she "loves the gym and wine" and also "doesnt like ordering takeaways during the week" 😂😂
Sunday is our lazy day.
By lazy I mean
Housework,sunday roast, showers and hair washes for the rugrats and ourselves, uniforms and packed lunches all down ready for morning 😂😂😂😂
But we don’t really move out the house apart to take the dog a walk but we do change into clean pjs 😂

I work all week in a physical job. I have a couple of autoimmune disease and a dodgy heart ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, you definitely need a bigger size! Why is she buying more clothes which are exactly the same as what she already has in her wardrobe?! She has a neutral colour and I think a pink exactly like this one already. In fact the neutral colour she could have worn for the lunch yesterday. Is the problem that they don’t fit her anymore?! 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Sick
Yes Amie another bloody jumpsuit! More wasting of money when you already have so much in!!

i dont no why her hair annoyes me so much it just looks a bleeping mess all the time!!!

Reactions: 17
1 - love that fact the jumpsuit makes her look like a giant dildo 🤣 ironic because she's a massive nob.... with a huge bulge 🤣
2- tell me you are not use to being around friends without telling me you are not use to being around friends.... aimless can go first - mentioning it at every opportunity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she mummy I do have friends- I would put good money on the fact she's paid for them all to be there by paying the bottomless brunch.... funny she never gets invited to anything they do or even any of their houses. we see through you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes Amie another bloody jumpsuit! More wasting of money when you already have so much in!!

i dont no why her hair annoyes me so much it just looks a bleeping mess all the time!!!
she has that jumpsuit in 2 other colours, as well as 2 full blazer/trouser combos in pink and orange which she could repurpose.

not to mention the pink ‘vavron’ dress, the ‘Barbie’ dress, the 2 body on dresses she got for holiday, ALL her holiday clothes…

• Heart
Yes, you definitely need a bigger size! Why is she buying more clothes which are exactly the same as what she already has in her wardrobe?! She has a neutral colour and I think a pink exactly like this one already. In fact the neutral colour she could have worn for the lunch yesterday. Is the problem that they don’t fit her anymore?! 🤔🤔🤔
I don’t understand why all the Huns are saying she doesn’t need a bigger size…when clearly she does 🤷🏻‍♀️The pockets wouldn’t bulge and pull like that if it fit properly, they‘d sit flat.

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why all the Huns are saying she doesn’t need a bigger size…when clearly she does 🤷🏻‍♀️The pockets wouldn’t bulge and pull like that if it fit properly, they‘d sit flat.
Maybe they are secret tattlers and want her to look like a tit … or even better split her trousers when she sits down (as that looked like it could be a real possibility they were that tight 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but I wouldn’t class Ted baker as “investment” pieces.

Dior yes, TB, No!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but I wouldn’t class Ted baker as “investment” pieces.

Dior yes, TB, No!
she also invested In a bright orange TB dress for ‘medadswedding’ that’s never been seen again 🤣🤣
---
I do think the issue is that nothing fits anymore

• Haha
These threads are going way to quick I was looking at her insta before and I’m sorry this is awful to say but harper reminds me of mr burns 😩
And she’s just a proper lazy bastard

• Haha
Her head is absolutely enormous. She really has been battered by every branch of the ugly tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She knows full well that the jump suit is too small!
Anything to get the comments flowing😡
As for " the girls"..where the hell, apart from JasChin, have they been?
It's weird!

She definitely needs to size up on that .Her huns are doing her no favours.
My mates would tell me the truth .Pity she doesn't have any .......

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.