Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bought more outfits

And yes Aimee you aren’t a 12!
What do we think?
The dress looks like a psychedelic technicolour yawn and the jumpsuit looks like you are Barbie's mother!
For the last time:
YOU ARE NOT BARBIE, STOP DRESSING IN HER CLOTHES!!!
Enough pink 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What do we think?
The dress looks like a psychedelic technicolour yawn and the jumpsuit looks like you are Barbie's mother!
For the last time:
YOU ARE NOT BARBIE, STOP DRESSING IN HER CLOTHES!!!
Enough pink 🤢
She’s more like that weird Barbie from the film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The best part of it all is she’s never even seen the bleeping Barbie film 😂😂😂🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Yes, you definitely need a bigger size! Why is she buying more clothes which are exactly the same as what she already has in her wardrobe?! She has a neutral colour and I think a pink exactly like this one already. In fact the neutral colour she could have worn for the lunch yesterday. Is the problem that they don’t fit her anymore?! 🤔🤔🤔
Is this the outfit you were thinking of?

What ever happened to the silver shorts outfit? 🤔

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is this the outfit you were thinking of?

What ever happened to the silver shorts outfit? 🤔
This wasn’t what I was thinking of, I’d forgotten about this one! She has a pink jumpsuit I’m sure.

The silver shorts outfit was probably returned. It didn’t fit her and looked awful. We never saw her wearing it in the wild.

• Haha
When she previously got that / similar jumpsuit in black im sure she got 10 & 12 ppl were telling wear the 10 … anyone else remember

I've heard of "creators" buying 2 sizes of clothes , showing the smaller size on camera then using the bigger size for the try on , although I think she's just squeezed into a small size by the looks of it 🙄

Reactions: 10
Forgot the chicken nuggets but lo and behold, some in the freezer, how fuckin much of a chore is it to put some chicken nuggets in the bleeping air fryer, lazy bleeping hole. They'll re-deliver them and I bet cuntface will scoff them. Honestly, wtf??? That freezer must be bulging with grub and she's that lazy she just orders food in.
She's bleeping disgusting man, a KK dognut for breakfast and that shite for dinner plus a big sugary milkshake, that's a shocking Sunday dinner for a kid.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She looked like she was going to cry because they forgot Harper’s nuggets 🤣🤣 First world problems for Aimee that 🙈….And mee dad has eaten ..He’s probably fed up of eating her crap teas ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she said why her dad needs to be fed this week? Can he seriously not fend for himself? I’d rather starve than have to endure her teas for a week!! Fair enough he goes round for tea once or twice but every night? So weird

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looked like she was going to cry because they forgot Harper’s nuggets 🤣🤣 First world problems for Aimee that 🙈….And mee dad has eaten ..He’s probably fed up of eating her crap teas ..
That was the thought that she would have to share hers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she said why her dad needs to be fed this week? Can he seriously not fend for himself? I’d rather starve than have to endure her teas for a week!! Fair enough he goes round for tea once or twice but every night? So weird
I’ve not seen her say why he’s there but I’m guessing it’s because medadswife has buggered off away somewhere on holiday. I can’t understand why he can’t cook for himself either! Plus when medadswife is at home she never gets invited round for tea does she?? Strange set up if you ask me! Whole bleeping family are odd bods!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t forget she doesn’t really like sweet things 🤣🤣
I'm convinced she has a eating disorder I knew a woman who used to buy so much junk takeaways and sweet stuff and then say she didn't like sweet stuff found out years later she was bullimic I know it's been mentioned here before either that or she's on the weed and gets the munchies
---
This is probably the only thing i will actually side with aimless on, Sunday is bed rot and lazy stay in pjs day if you want it to be/have the luxury to do so. But thats because most people have actually done things the other six days so a day of rest and lazy is needed.

Her old videos keep coming on my FYP so far ive been told she "loves the gym and wine" and also "doesnt like ordering takeaways during the week" 😂😂
They are pushing her old content out cause she's that boring 😴 😴 😴

• Haha
She bought a red bandeau jumpsuit from RI in the sale not long ago didn’t she, I only remember because I liked it but they didn’t have it in my size 😡

Reactions: 6
It’s weird that Wallet can’t cook his own tea, but more weird why he hasn’t gone with his fairly new wife, even weirder still that Aimz and Hamper are never invited round to Wallet and wife's house for tea.
So maybe one of her lurker huns can ask her for us - save her having to read here for the lazy-arsed self!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.