Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that, she was on about the Coles, but it absolutely regards the likes of Aimee and it might not be a big purchase but dropping £54 in pets at home when it’s not needed and you can just wash the pet beds
Sure we will have a Tesco trip, M&S trip and home bargains trip this week. More Father’s Day tat
Her carbon footprint is off the scale

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God love all the women on the school run that find the time to get up in the morning and look a million dollars... are you f**king kidding me! Uhhh thats because we have to go straight to work after and oh yeah! We HAVE to look presentable to keep our job to pay the bills. I tell you now if i didnt have to work id still look a million dollars because id have no end of time to sort my tit out! Just no concept of the real world its shocking...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Cleaning the kitchen of a night time over stimulates her?? That's probably because it's the only real movement she does in a day (unless she's walked around the shops) How on God's green earth can tidying up the kitchen after dinner over stimulate you?! She needs to get out more, seriously now. If you clean the kitchen immediately after you've eaten then it won't be close to bedtime as we know they eat around 6-7pm.

Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This I don’t care Trend

just highlights she has no pride in everything

I don’t care if the babies bring in dirt
I don’t care if I don’t clean the kitchen at night
I don’t care what I look like when I leave the house

Disgusting bleep! Luckily for her most of her other "I don't cares" will ensure the getting married again one will absolutely come true for her.

In short all her "I don't cares" only confirms she's a lazy, slovenly, dirty bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And that’s why she will always be a sloppy second. Because she doesn’t care about things that are important. Men will duck her, but they’ll never stick around. She’s got no pride in anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Doesn’t make sense would prefer to get up 15 mins earlier to clean the kitchen because doing the night before stresses her too much but says she can’t get up with enough time to make herself presentable for the school run?!

Reactions: 15
She's got a dishwasher! It takes 5 minutes! It literally takes longer the next morning when everything is dried on! 🤦🏼‍♀️

She's got a bloody dishwasher. She really is a lazy arse.

Mines broke at the min 😭 and can't afford to replace it at this moment in time. So I've been washing up multiple times a day as I can't stand mess on my sides. Literally takes less than 10 mins to wash & tidy the kitchen after tea.

Reactions: 17
If washing up her simulates her she needs to get out more. I cook dinner for myself and kids once I've eaten I tidy up straight away. I physcially can't leave it sitting there. And that's what will simulate me in not sleeping.

I have 3 kids, work part time and my partner works full time. On days like today I still manage to go to work this morning, come home cook tea for the youngest 2. Wash up those dishes then take my eldest to football, get home get the youngest two to bed. Then get tea on for me, my partner and my teenager. I then still have time to wash up after our tea and get the kitchen clean before sitting down and chilling for the night. SHE DOESNT WORK HOW DOES SHE NOT FIND THE TIME OR ENERGY TO CLEAN HER DISHES AFTER TEA

Reactions: 18
How can loading the dishwasher be too much for her?! 😂she’s a lazy duck. I just can’t deal with yesterday’s dishes being in the kitchen the following morning, it’s absolutely rank. Takes zero time to put stuff in a dishwasher and do a quick wipe around of worktops etc. Even washing dishes by hand takes hardly anytime, it’s just her and Harper hardly like she’s got 6 peoples dishes to wash. I can’t stick her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.