Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
June takeaway tracker (these prices don't include any of the fees)

01.06 - KFC = around £40 (from what she showed this is around the price I get when adding it to Just Eat)
02.06 - No DUD so potentially a takeaway
09.06 - Just wings = £35

Total so far = £75

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Funny how her burgers too spicy for h but h has ordered a mcspicy before now??? Someone not very good at sharing are they aimless?? Seen this pattern of behaviour before with her sister!

Reactions: 17
Wonder if wendy will be one of the girls out for her bday cant see charlie being invited

• Sad
Reactions: 11
On the 22nd she’s going out with the girls for a bottomless brunch and antics
Lolol antics?
Has she enough energy?
IMG_8939.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cba even watching her at this point. Her voice pisses me right off and the fact she’s constantly mispronouncing words and leaving letters out does my bleeping head in

“Me dad is avin” honestly piss off you irritating cow and take your fake as duck sometimes there sometimes not scouse accent with you 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cba even watching her at this point. Her voice pisses me right off and the fact she’s constantly mispronouncing words and leaving letters out does my bleeping head in

“Me dad is avin” honestly piss off you irritating cow and take your fake as duck sometimes there sometimes not scouse accent with you 🙄
Annoys me when she leaves words out as if she’s forgotten them too 🙄

Reactions: 12
Annoys me when she leaves words out as if she’s forgotten them too 🙄
The more I hear her speak the more I’m offended at how many English people over the years have struggled to understand me over the phone🤣

• Haha
I’d love to see her out in person because I’m so confused at what she actually looks like. it looks like she’s put quite a bit of weight on recently and in most of her videos she looks quite chubby but then how is she able to get into size 12 clothes??? It’s madness

Reactions: 18
That first dress makes her look so frumpy!
Size of her thighs when she was kneeling 😳
The jumpsuit doesn't fit, that's why the pockets are sticking out.
The whole I want to know if I look tit is bullshit, she only wants to hear from people rimming her hole even when she looks an absolute clown in what she's wearing 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That first dress makes her look so frumpy!
Size of her thighs when she was kneeling 😳
The jumpsuit doesn't fit, that's why the pockets are sticking out.
The whole I want to know if I look tit is bullshit, she only wants to hear from people rimming her hole even when she looks an absolute clown in what she's wearing 🤦🏼‍♀️
If that were true she wouldnt have deleted the first lunch outfit and cried about it the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does she think allowing Harper to leave mess from activities is fine? That kid has no boundaries!

Reactions: 15
how does H create so much mess that A has no clue about??
Because whilst H is quiet it means Aimee doesn’t have to bother with her which is fine by Aimee so she can “work” (eat, chat tit & glug Kylie)

Reactions: 16
Never noticed the camera in her living room before. Is that new and is that the “cat sitter” lol

Wow, that was a boring story this morning, I nearly fell asleep 😂
It was VERY boring, but to listening to her and her fake laughing the entire way through that video you'd think she was telling the funniest story she's ever heard in her life! What is that all about? She does it all the time, I wonder if it's an insecurity thing?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
It was VERY boring, but to listening to her and her fake laughing the entire way through that video you'd think she was telling the funniest story she's ever heard in her life! What is that all about? She does it all the time, I wonder if it's an insecurity thing?!
Can’t stand the fake laughing! Stood there howling about nothing in front of her phone at bloody no one! Sad twit! The men in white coats need to pay a visit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My kid is crafty, but he never just leaves things in a mess, he tries to tidy it and then asks for help if he can’t.
She really needs to start disciplining her child.
Aldo why was she scared to tell Harper they forgot her nuggets.

Reactions: 17
You wouldn’t go into work and tell your colleagues that hilarious story, would you? She’s just grasping for something to say because she has duck all to talk about and no knowledge of the actual world or what’s going on around her. She could talk about politics, hell she could even talk about the bloody Euros but she has no depth to her at all. It’s all inane wittering.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.