Thissinglemama #115 Aimee doesn’t read here.. She Brows 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s so funny you silly mare? Who gives this Cnut views. For crying out loud stop it now
---
Also I can’t stand her brows! Who goes out in public with them? They don’t match her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she find herself funny? Is she ok??? Does she need a hug??

Has her electric gone and she got dressed in the dark??
She looks like a bag lady or someone who got dressed from the lost property box.
She literally throws money away on expensive designer clothes and accessories, yet she still looks like a bag of tit.

All the gear and no idea springs to mind.

Reactions: 21
I wish I could spend without a care in the world. These cunts stress me out I actually work and work bleeping hard and I these days i feel i don't live & feel I am surviving. I hate the world and how these influences get constant freebies I really do 🥹 I can't wait for it to come crashing down on every single one off them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wish I could spend without a care in the world. These cunts stress me out I actually work and work bleeping hard and I these days i feel i don't live & feel I am surviving. I hate the world and how these influences get constant freebies I really do 🥹 I can't wait for it to come crashing down on every single one off them
I’m the same as you. There is just always another bill that needs to be paid. Little miss Catpiss can just swan around dressed out of a dressing up box and by discount ted baker as she likes.
hold tight tik tok won’t be around forever

Reactions: 14
Bless her - a busy day engagement farming, sowing seeds of bullshit, watering with fakeness and harvesting likes and comments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
So not only did she forget to eat her krispy kremes Saturday, she also forgot to wash her hair because that’s clearly not been washed recently 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s hard to shift in perimenopause so she’s screwed 😂
---
I’d rather spend £15 on a cat bed every so often instead of washing the ones they already have. You can buy cat hair remover sachets for the washing machine, but she’ll just spend £30 instead to replace them. Like she’s had THREE cat fountains since November!
She spends for the sake of it - far from relatable and yes Aimee you are ridiculous & you don’t care what you look like when you leave the house because you’re too lazy to wash, iron clothes or brush your hair let alone wash it
Shocking ....READ the room Aimless..🤬
---
Why does she find herself funny? Is she ok??? Does she need a hug??

Has her electric gone and she got dressed in the dark??
She looks like a bag lady or someone who got dressed from the lost property box.
She literally throws money away on expensive designer clothes and accessories, yet she still looks like a bag of tit.

All the gear and no idea springs to mind.
Well she has to find herself funny cause no fucker else does.... pathetic and cringe worthy.

Reactions: 15
Yorkshire peach put up a really good video regarding reading the room.
I saw that, she was on about the Coles, but it absolutely regards the likes of Aimee and it might not be a big purchase but dropping £54 in pets at home when it’s not needed and you can just wash the pet beds
Sure we will have a Tesco trip, M&S trip and home bargains trip this week. More Father’s Day tat

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yorkshire peach addressing influencers sharing too many hauls and money they spend. Well alot of the comments are about people being sick of the coles and thats why i was looking at it and then i found aimee tagged i nearly missed it as i was randomly scrolling the comments but shes tagged and the pink heart got my attention
IMG_9022.jpeg

---
Yorkshire peach put up a really good video regarding reading the room.
I went to look after reading yiur post and found a comment about aimee as above

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw the Yorkshire Peach video too. Although Aimee doesn’t show her designer purchases, but that’s just to avoid criticism! She wastes a lot of food though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This I don’t care Trend

just highlights she has no pride in everything

I don’t care if the babies bring in dirt
I don’t care if I don’t clean the kitchen at night
I don’t care what I look like when I leave the house

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
£54 in pets at home! And only £9.50 of that was on cat food! I just can't with her!
What does she do with the "old" cat beds? Does she offer them to cat rescues? Or maybe she can't cos her cats have pissed in them!!
I bought my boys a cat exercise wheel....it cost me £360 (they're £460 now!!).....the only thing they used it for was a scratch post!! I've just donated it to a local small cat charity to either use/sell or raffle.
I bought them 2 new covered litter trays last week that cost a fortune and they won't use them....so I gave them to another small cat rescue.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Overstimulated by washing up - sure Jan! Those women looking good in the playground are probably going to work Aimless - you should try it sometime!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion i know its early but before i forget
Thissinglemama #116 Who’s your Daddy? The Wallet or the Baddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.