Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake tan ad.. sure ASA will love this

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I’m a massive bleep for saying this but I don’t think Aimee really likes Harper…
I think she loves her in her own fucked up way. But I genuinely don’t think she likes her very much.
Completely appreciate if no one agrees with me on that though as I know it isn’t a very kind point of view
She's quite obviously not a natural mother, clearly the kid was brought into this world as a failed marriage-saver. I don't reckon she'd have had kids otherwise, too fuckin selfish and self-absorbed. And the way she is with her, treating like a best mate / flatmate, she's digging a massive hole for herself in the future.

Reactions: 23
When Charlotte shows them, they don’t look that oversized which is strange as Charlotte orders a size 10 so shouldn’t be much different
---
Going to Barca with nails like that

Loud and Garish 😬

And H with dirty hands 🫤
The way she looks at harper! tit on her shoe, and sorry but harper sounds like a little c*w

Reactions: 15
Jeez Harper could have probably done her own nails better. They are a mess round the cuticles.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry I’m a bit late to the party, I’ve been too busy adulting 🙄 But adults who separate their beans from the rest of their food need to grow the duck up 😂
I feel personally attacked. I will not allow beans to dictate when the sauce goes on the rest of my food. I am the one in control, okay? Signed me, age 48 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ she may as well just show Harold again on her videos - her voice and now her grubby hands too. Aimless knows she needs her for views I’m sure Andy will be pleased !!!

Reactions: 17
How much food does she actually need!!! That takeaway is disgusting! I’m sorry but how did she order all that by accident? 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
She’s laughing at all the food she’s ordered, I find that offensive when people are struggling and she’s making a mockery of spending at least £25 on all that!

No wonder she’s packing the weight on, middle aged spread is real and it’s hitting you hard aimless
---
She’s laughing at all the food she’s ordered, I find that offensive when people are struggling and she’s making a mockery of spending at least £25 on all that!

No wonder she’s packing the weight on, middle aged spread is real and it’s hitting you hard aimless

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Sorry that’s just gluttony. She makes me feel physically sick. She’s a walking heart attack and type two diabetes.

Reactions: 24
Greedy bleep, she'll hoover every last morsel. Girl maths, aye good one, did yer fat-fingered new bleeping monstrosities accidentally click on 'add such and such' for a pound more five times?

Reactions: 14
May takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)
13.05 - Just Wings = £35 (not including delivery or service fees)
17.05 - Nandos = £24 (not including delivery or service fees
18.05 - Pizza & co = £30 (not including any fees)
24.05 - KFC = £24.99 (I think she got the 6 piece finger kickin’ double bucket + not including any fees)

Total so far = £235.44

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How much do we reckon that KFC cost?

Why’s she being a complete twit and making out she didn’t deliberately order all that food. She’s got some big issues with spending and gluttony. She’ll eat most of that tonight snd the rest will be in the bin, she won’t finish it tomorrow for lunch like she said.

Reactions: 9
Girl math is that what you call it? I don’t your just an over grown fat greedy duck

• Heart
Girl Math is just an excuse for her excessive ways. Same way she was blaming her 9 year old for buying a load of shite in Home Bargains. Allows her to distance herself from being an actual adult. God forbid she ever takes accountability for any of the choices she makes.

Her nail shape is absolutely awful! The thumb shape wow!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.