Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many items of clothing with Kaiia on them does one person need!

She doesn't half love herself strutting about in her bra infront of the camera...what a tit!!
---
And anyone who does 😘 chefs kiss is an even bigger tit!!
Everyone I have seen in that Kaiia stuff always look really big
It puts weight on even the thinnest of girls
Aimee looks huge in it

Reactions: 12
Just dropping by to voice my hatred of the use of "flavour" in place of scent. Her fans and minions really are dim.
Just dropping by too, to ask ”How many friggin Kaia the label tracksuits does this woman own?”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just dropping by too, to ask ”How many friggin Kaia the label tracksuits does this woman own?”
More than her sister but least Charlie looks ok in them. Aimee looks like shes in a sack

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See she's making a point that the tracksuits are a size 12 , must be very oversized then 🫤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See she's making a point that the tracksuits are a size 12 , must be very oversized then 🫤🤣
When Charlotte shows them, they don’t look that oversized which is strange as Charlotte orders a size 10 so shouldn’t be much different
---
Going to Barca with nails like that

Loud and Garish 😬

And H with dirty hands 🫤

Attachments

• 220.5 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Sick
    Reactions: 14
    There’s not much for a child to do in Barcelona - I went and it’s not a place I’d go back to crime and pick pockets are rife.

When Charlotte shows them, they don’t look that oversized which is strange as Charlotte orders a size 10 so shouldn’t be much different
    ---
    Loud and Garish 😬

And H with dirty hands 🫤
    Bloody hell! She is as orange as the tango man in this video!
    Screenshot_20240524_155809_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
    Aimee in that video just mocking her kid pretty much. Poor thing.

• Sad
    Reactions: 9
    What are those quietish grunting noises Harper is making in the background when Aimee is showing her own nails off??? Is it some kind of stimming???

Attachments

Reactions: 4
    Bloody hell! She is as orange as the tango man in this video!
    View attachment 2954767
    I happened to be in Southport earlier… and popping out of Costa my eyes were drawn to this garish, oompah loopa dressed head to toe in shocking pink!!! You’ve guessed it….IN THE WILD!!! No pics I’m afraid, I actually value the safeguarding of children! I can confirm her face was this (tango man) colour, which left me questioning how grubby her collars must be… defo not being sorted in a 30 degree delicate lets put it that way!! Also defo not a size 12! 😂😂

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 30
    I know I’m a massive bleep for saying this but I don’t think Aimee really likes Harper…
    I think she loves her in her own fucked up way. But I genuinely don’t think she likes her very much.
    Completely appreciate if no one agrees with me on that though as I know it isn’t a very kind point of view

• Heart
    • Sad
    Reactions: 39
    I know I’m a massive bleep for saying this but I don’t think Aimee really likes Harper…
    I think she loves her in her own fucked up way. But I genuinely don’t think she likes her very much.
    Completely appreciate if no one agrees with me on that though as I know it isn’t a very kind point of view
    I agree...that's how she comes across!
    The more she shows of her interaction with her, the more obvious it's becoming!

• Heart
    Reactions: 19
    Oh no not Bellamianta tan!!!
    Not impressed Bellamianta and on someone who uses a sunbed.....won't be buying from them again! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 13
    What are those quietish grunting noises Harper is making in the background when Aimee is showing her own nails off??? Is it some kind of stimming???
    That is without a doubt Harper stimming
    One of mine does it as a form of self soothing when stressed

• Wow
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.