Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dropping by to voice my hatred of the use of "flavour" in place of scent. Her fans and minions really are dim.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Shirl's dating story. Arranges to meet a guy straight from work for a coffee and, shock horror, the guy comes straight from his work in building site gear. What did she expect? Did she not ask the guy what he did for a living? (Not that it matters) Moaning that he hadn't gone home to shower and change first, duck sake she was the one who decided on a quick coffee date after work, what a bleeping hole of a woman, no wonder she's thrice married and can't keep a man.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Shirl's dating story. Arranges to meet a guy straight from work for a coffee and, shock horror, the guy comes straight from his work in building site gear. What did she expect? Did she not ask the guy what he did for a living? (Not that it matters) Moaning that he hadn't gone home to shower and change first, duck sake she was the one who decided on a quick coffee date after work, what a bleeping hole of a woman, no wonder she's thrice married and can't keep a man.
Did she turn up in her work stuff? Just because he’s a builder doesn’t make it any different to her turning up straight from work in the clothes she’s been in all day.

It’s probably that a builder isn’t as loaded as a CEO & she’s after money & a shag rather than a relationship

Reactions: 21
Sorry I’m a bit late to the party, I’ve been too busy adulting 🙄 But adults who separate their beans from the rest of their food need to grow the duck up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she going with mummy? She will be wasted all the time.
Of course she’s going with Shirl. They’ll be getting wasted on sangria and visiting all the shops & if h is really good she might get a trip to the beach but only if there’s a bar nearby

Reactions: 13
She had a "hair cut" before... made out it was so dramatic and it literally looked exactly the same scruffy mess as it always does. She needs about 12 inches lobbed off and it would look so much better!
Yeah that was so disappointing.. she needs loads off. I don’t understand women that are terrified of chopping their hair off when it literally grows 6” a year

Reactions: 12
I gave up before the end of her riveting story - she talks soooo slowly and drags everything out. She’s as boring as her useless daughter !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course she’s going with Shirl. They’ll be getting wasted on sangria and visiting all the shops & if h is really good she might get a trip to the beach but only if there’s a bar nearby
Now she's got H into fashion, skincare and makeup, let's see how appealing the hotel kids club is to her 🤨

But mummy, they say I can't offload my kid!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Aimee’s boring Jackanory story

of course a 9 year doesn’t want to be called monkey in public it is embarrassing just as embarrassing as you calling Shirl mummy

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
We all know you're an embarrassing mother Aimless and not in a " cute" way Even H knows calling your mother " mummy " at your age is childish
---
I gave up before the end of her riveting story - she talks soooo slowly and drags everything out. She’s as boring as her useless daughter !!!
I love a man in building gear 😁😁
Rigger boots, cargo pants and tshirt 😉

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I literally cannot watch any of Bendys vids. She’s so boring. I’m so glad she’s not my mum.. she would put me in a coma with her voice. I never understand how boring people don’t realise how boring they are when they are goin on & on. TikTok has made these very average ppl think ppl care about what’s going on in their sad little lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Might just be me but I find men in work gear quite attractive 😂 specially builders in them cargos 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
We all know you're an embarrassing mother Aimless and not in a " cute" way Even H knows calling your mother " mummy " at your age is childish
---

I love a man in building gear 😁😁
Rigger boots, cargo pants and tshirt 😉
Much rather a man be dressed in stuff like that for a job than a suit
Bendy Wendy deserves to be on her own as much as aimless does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I also like a man in building work attire. Love the rough and ready look 😍😍
Aimless is so obsessed with this idea that Harper is growing up. She’s still a young child! She’s not a teen for another 4 years Aimee. Not even a preteen yet! Get a grip. She wants her to be this sassy girl but quite frankly she’s an odd child. There I said it!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They are all boring ..I’ve blocked them the mum is the worse ..She needs to get a life away from TikTok..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I also like a man in building work attire. Love the tough and ready look 😍😍
Aimless is so obsessed with this idea that Harper is growing up. She’s still a young child! She’s not a teen for another 4 years Aimee. Not even a preteen yet! Get a grip. She wants her to be this sassy girl but quite frankly she’s an odd child. There I said it!!
She wants her to grow up quick so she’s got a little bestie who shares her interests because she’s only got one friend jaschin who she sees hardly ever.
Aimee has always treated her like a roomie rather than her child & it’s getting worse now she’s “growing up”

Let children be children for as long as possible because life’s too enough without forcing them to be as adult as possible. Aimee let her be 9 and not 19.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.