Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have unfollowed the giant minge. I’m screening her from now on. Her rancid appearance is starting to make me itch. Can’t wait to see this car crash Barcelona trip though.
All this drama on CC is way more interesting than Aimee and her tit dinners

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shirley is a vile mother .Never mentions Charli.Obviously she's like Aimless,goes where the money is
Poor Ralph is pushed out by her too Say what you like about Charli,but she puts her lad first .....takes him places,puts the phone away to spend time with him ,cooks him decent meals keeps a clean house and he's always immaculate
She's a bloody disgrace ....how can she make it so bloody obvious?😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Is this the BEFORE or AFTER photo of the hair Appointment? Is that Shirls Mummy? 🤔
1000081288.jpg

Another Sissorhands special!
Why is it, every hair cut/blowdry/ colour Shirl does etc, looks like its an Open University training video from the 1990's - Sissorhands is one shocking hairdresser and mother....YOU HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS DONT FORGET!!!
---
Shirl's phone Vs Shaimee's phone tonight
(The botox may have taken away the Sharpei forehead rolls & the crows feet but it cant do anything about your moon face!) 👉🏼 👉🏼 👉🏼 👉🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She has hummus none stop!! Surley you would get bored of eating same tit all the time

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If anyones insomniac id recommend this 3 mins of absolute boring drivel

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why does a 9 year old need to wear mascara ? What happened to kids being kids ?
Aimless's hair will look like the same tit as normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those rules don’t sit right with me, why is the school encouraging wee girls to wear makeup and nail polish? 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Boringgggggggggg
---
Those rules don’t sit right with me, why is the school encouraging wee girls to wear makeup and nail polish? 🙁
We have break the rules but the rules are things like 'wear trainers instead if shoes' 'wear a different top not school top' 'allowed a sweet treat for break time ' no make up or nails or jewellery is encouraged

Reactions: 21
What happened to non uniform day or crazy hair day 😂 I once went to school with one half of my hair sprayed green and the other pink for a crazy hair day for comic relief. It was a decision my mum regretted for about 3 days as we tried to get the coloured spray out my hair and off the bath 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does a 9 year old need to wear mascara ? What happened to kids being kids ?
Aimless's hair will look like the same tit as normal.
Same but different

Same skunk stripes
Same tit side fringe
Same green tinge to the colour
Same style

Only difference will be it looks a bit cleaner but still filthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I could see it working in a secondary school, where kids are probably trying to wear makeup anyway but little girls (or boys) 🥺. Let them be silly and rebellious in other ways. Don’t encourage them to be mini adults, childhood isn’t about that ((imo).

I would be that Mum that still wouldn’t let my girl do it and I’d probably make a complaint too 😂 I’ve worked in schools (secondary and primary) and I’ve never come across something like that.

God, how Mumsnetty of me 😳 Sorry 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I could see it working in a secondary school, where kids are probably trying to wear makeup anyway but little girls (or boys) 🥺. Let them be silly and rebellious in other ways. Don’t encourage them to be mini adults, childhood isn’t about that ((imo).

I would be that Mum that still wouldn’t let my girl do it and I’d probably make a complaint too 😂 I’ve worked in schools (secondary and primary) and I’ve never come across something like that.

God, how Mumsnetty of me 😳 Sorry 😂
I totally agree with you
Harper was choosing her own clothes( quite smart ones, not barbie related or Aimless's pink crap ) She wasn't interested in make up but ,now,all of a sudden she is ? She's trying to please her mother which is really sad .The only time Aimless is happy with Harper is when they're shopping for clothes and make up. She's not letting her be her natural self.
A child will pick up what makes a parent happy .

Reactions: 9
Im not quite sure I believe a scgool would have said makeup but hey, Aimee says it so must be true.
---
We have break the rule day and never once been offered makeup (not that I’d allow it)

Reactions: 10
Im not quite sure I believe a scgool would have said makeup but hey, Aimee says it so must be true.
---
We have break the rule day and never once been offered makeup (not that I’d allow it)
Here’s the list of the 10 rules!! Found on the school website (great safeguarding Aimless when we know what school she goes to) but it seems the school have said make up

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has she been sniffing that bloody nail varnish?
Why oh why does she think she's so funny?
She boils my piss so bad😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.