Thissinglemama #113 5 chins & 5 names, aimless crowded butthole will never take the blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s chuffed with herself because she thinks she’s done some parenting and Harper is actively taking part in something at school thanks to her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s chuffed with herself because she thinks she’s done some parenting and Harper is actively taking part in something at school thanks to her 🙄
She’ll be celebrating with a Kylie tonight because she allowed harper to use mascara & she went and bought white nail polish especially for today 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a child at that age I’d have been much more excited about the eating dessert before lunch one than the make up one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gal needs a dermaplane pronto
Queue an ad for razors 😂
---
Think tonight’s dud will be a takeaway as half term starts. Harpers choice KFC cos they’ve not had it for ages

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How can she go from that colour while applying the spf in real time then on the next clip she’s that colour? That’s not just the spf she’s used on that second clip
IMG_4899.png
IMG_4900.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but she really is as thick as 2 short planks!! Can she not finish a sentence properly or what??
Since when do cleaning products and Scrub mummies have a flavour?
I have said it before and I'll say it again her daughter rules her and the house!

Reactions: 24
She says “flavour” as it boosts her engagement, as she knows people will comment on it as they have done the many, many other times she’s said it in the past. She didn’t mention the “flavour” of anything that was an actual food item, just the “flavour” of sponges and cleaning products.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She's meant to be "revealing" what fake tan she's been using today , 2 adverts for other products but no sign yet 🤔
Posted after the DUD I bet probably to stop people reporting her to asa again.. shame asa reports can be done anytime

Reactions: 7
Already deleting comments including her sassy responses on the SPF ad as people are calling out the irony of an SPF ad when she's a sun bed user

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
[
Looking smug over making a cheese omelette and trying to insert more innuendo. Just cos you look like Kenneth Williams doesn’t mean you can pull off the carry on smutiness it just makes you look stupid
---
Same but different 😂😂😂
honestly can’t tell the difference 🤯 🧐 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she eats that whole bag of mega buttons in one go.. that’s 1025 calories, 57.6g fat and 107.5g sugar!!

No wonder she’s gaining chins & bellies quicker than she necks a bottle of Kylie!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Looking smug over making a cheese omelette and trying to insert more innuendo. Just cos you look like Kenneth Williams doesn’t mean you can pull off the carry on smutiness it just makes you look stupid
---
Same but different 😂😂😂
Aw, she looks really pretty in the second one 😍🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know she’s getting boring when you have to scroll way down to find the thread 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.